• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

12/17 GDT: Ducks 5 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

this is one game im not going to finish watching its not worth the frustration.

how many games does it take before you want to go out there and go ape s*** just balls out hitting? trying to do the right thing yeah dont work like that when half of the team that matters is out

this is one game im not going to finish watching its not worth the frustration.

how many games does it take before you want to go out there and go ape s*** just balls out hitting? trying to do the right thing yeah dont work like that when half of the team that matters is out

Can't do that. We'd just sustain more injuries and worsen the problem.

Like he was doing very well when he was in.

I have more faith in our number 1 bouncing back that was easily our mvp last season, then Gustavsson who is known to be hot or not. Im just getting some payback because I feel like people were ready to toss Howard out to the trash in favor of Gustavsson because he had 8 wins early in the season. Beyond stupid.

I just wish we didn't get our one goal out of the way so early; now we have nothing to look forward to! :ninja:

The only real question is: what kind of die-hard sadists are we to keep watching this game? 4-1 after one, not getting the goaltending, and definitely don't have the personnel to climb out. Oh well, this or watching a documentary about the U.P. copper mine strikes of 1913 on PBS.... actually, that doesn't sound so bad...

The only real question is: what kind of die-hard sadists are we to keep watching this game? 4-1 after one, not getting the goaltending, and definitely don't have the personnel to climb out. Oh well, this or watching a documentary about the U.P. copper mine strikes of 1913 on PBS.... actually, that doesn't sound so bad...

Are you kidding? This is where we start punching faces!!! Sheahan...you're up!!

esteef

I have more faith in our number 1 bouncing back that was easily our mvp last season, then Gustavsson who is known to be hot or not. Im just getting some payback because I feel like people were ready to toss Howard out to the trash in favor of Gustavsson because he had 8 wins early in the season. Beyond stupid.

That's how it goes around here. Hate the starter, love the backup. Absurdity. But I'll say it was easier to defend Osgood than it's been to defend Howard, even in those rough years. 2009 Osgood had a brutal regular season after winning the Cup but then came around for the playoffs. I said over and over and over when people were losing their minds about Osgood, "He'll be fine in April, quote me on it." And then he had a phenomenal playoff run despite a very injured Red Wings team. Howard could really use some of that magic this year. He's got the skill, but for goalies, it's all about the mind once the playoffs come around. I'm still rooting for him, though I'm not going to start throwing Gus under the bus because of a bad game either. He's been great for us as Howard's struggled.