• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/19 GDT: Flames 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

I hope Tootoo will be in the lineup Saturday vs. the Leafs. He's played well in Grand Rapids so let's showcase him and hopefully he can pop a few of Phaneuf's teeth out. (The first HBO 247 episode showed everyone what a ****** he is. Fashionable? Yeah, big men in tiny bow ties - not a good look. SMH)

I have a feeling Detroit is going to break out tonight. Can't get any worse at home. 5-1?

Sweet teenage Jesus look at all of those injuries.

I was gonna say the same thing. The injuries probably took longer to list than the lines :lol: . Nice work as usual Mabus. I think the trainers should look at the injuries and maybe do more agility workouts that focus on strengthening the groin area. Oh well, I'm off to the HHOF, see you guys at game time.

I was gonna say the same thing. The injuries probably took longer to list than the lines :lol: . Nice work as usual Mabus. I think the trainers should look at the injuries and maybe do more agility workouts that focus on strengthening the groin area. Oh well, I'm off to the HHOF, see you guys at game time.

Couldn't agree more. At some point, after 4 straight years of constant injuries, there has to be SOME kind of correlation between what they're doing and how many guys get hurt.

Its been an awful long time since I've been this down on the Wings, but tonight is a great opportunity to turn it all around.

Oh yeah, and TOOTOO!!!!

Graphics updated with tonight's lineup as released by Ansar KHAN! Should be final going into the game.

Monster is allowed a bad game every now and again, that's why he's the backup. I expect a bounce back and him to come up big as he has prior to last game.

It's the Flames, WE WILL WIN! GO RED WINGS!!!

I hate that lineup. We all know Bertuzzi is best with Datsyuk.

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Alfredsson would be good, only because it could allow the depth to be spread out more.

Then we could have Jurco-Andersson-Tatar for our second. A decent offensive threat, all things considered.

Then a third of Tootoo-Glendening-Eaves would be a good third line. Even a servicable third under normal roster conditions for a lot of teams.

Garbage fourth of Cleary-Sheahan-Miller.