• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/19 GDT: Flames 2 @ Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Like this if u can't stand the sportsnet announcers cause they are extremely bias, annoying, and ect

Edited by mjtm77

Like this if u can't stand the sportsnet announcers cause they are extremely bias, annoying, and ect

Also very bland and boring. It's like listening to paint dry. And with the big TV deal in Canada, this is what we have to look forward to for EVERY TELEVISED GAME!

Same as every night absolutely blows. How he plays every single pp over smith is beyond me. Does kindl have 1 pp point? He's had about 50 chances.

He was absolutely awesome last year. I just want to know where that went… I think it's time for Smith to jump into his PP spot to send Kindl a message cause he has been bad offensively this year. He's been decent defensively and he's been really good on the breakout with the 1st pass, but his head goes further up his ass the further he skates up the ice.

Kindl is actually having a pretty good game...

It's not that he's not playing good, it's that his offence has been bad this year in general and there's 2 blatant examples this game where he could have had 2 points easy.

He is undeservingly turning into a whipping boy. They will see one mistake he makes in an entire game and judge his entire performance based on it.

I really like Kindl. He just needs to wake up in the offensive zone. Our whipping boys are and will remain as until dumped Cleary, Quincey and Samuelsson.

It's not that he's not playing good, it's that his offence has been bad this year in general and there's 2 blatant examples this game where he could have had 2 points easy.

It's not like that so-called 4 on 2 was a gimme. He's doing a better job at getting to scoring areas than other defensemen at the moment, he's just a little snake bitten.

Guest mjtm77

Also very bland and boring. It's like listening to paint dry. And with the big TV deal in Canada, this is what we have to look forward to for EVERY TELEVISED GAME!

We will still have the fox sports as an option on center Ice more likely then not i hope. Anyway back to these morons for the third

It's not like that so-called 4 on 2 was a gimme. He's doing a better job at getting to scoring areas than other defensemen at the moment, he's just a little snake bitten.

I agree he's getting to the scoring areas, but he waited too long to act on that 4 on 2 and the opposing Dman had all the time in the world to set up. He had 2 open guys on the left side that he handcuffed. It's one thing to show patience, but in that case it was a horribly botched play.

Yeah announcers rip on that play, but goddam this team needs some life brought to it from the young blood.

And that through the legs move is easier to move off of cause it eliminates the D's poke check that they get when you stickhandle right in front of them. I personally like that move a lot.