• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/21 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Maple Leafs 4 (SO, yes, SO)

Rate this topic

Khan just posted the lineups at Mlive. Same as last game. Very tough to look at n get excited about.

Jurco-Dats-Alfie

Miller-Andy-Tatar

Cleary-Glend-Eaves

Bert-Sheahan-Toots

Defense:

Kron-E

Quincey-Deke

Smith-Lashoff

Anyways, gonna be a tough one but predicting a win. 4-2 Wings (Dats,Deke,Tats,Eaves)

Edited by RedWang

Khan just posted the lineups at Mlive. Same as last game. Very tough to look at n get excited about.

Jurco-Dats-Alfie

Miller-Andy-Tatar

Cleary-Glend-Eaves

Bert-Sheahan-Toots

Defense:

Kron-E

Quincey-Deke

Smith-Lashoff

Monday we see Helm and Abby in. Franzen and Gus should be soon as well hopefully. Then Z back around 28th.

Hard to find a team in all of sports with a fan base as crappy as the Leafs. They can't discuss hockey - and would rather tell you that a 2-game winning streak means they are Cup bound. A lousy organization who will never win without the NHL's help [hello Pittsburgh & Crosby????]. In the city I hear they have been hyping this game up for a few weeks. Whenever God's team comes to town, that is THEIR Stanley Cup final. Cute.

Great to have Danny D back though, which will improve our breakouts with that first pass. Sucks to still have 8 guys out, but our Griffins could beat these guys, so let's get to it.

GO WINGS!!!

Edited by motorcitykid

Lashoff is a solid shutdoqn guy and as stated doesn't make many mistakes but Kindl should be in over Q

I'm not so sure. Kindl is far and above the softest defenceman we have, not to mention he's probably the weakest at actual defence.

If Deke can effectively replace him on the PP, then I don't really see much of a need for him.