• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drumnj

Leafs/Wings 24/7 Episode 2 Discussion (12/21)

Rate this topic

I'll be tuning in right after tonight's game. I wonder if camera are rolling for this game, it would only make sense.

Anyone notice that there is a game every time there is a new episode? HBO and the NHL couldn't have worked together on that....oh well.

For those needing to catchup:

Edited by drumnj

Well get ready for another lackluster episode if this is true:

“@longleysunsport: Hockey Night reporting that both the #Wings and #Leafs banned HBO cameras from dressing room during games this week.”

Second episode about 1000x better than the first one. I still laugh at the producers creating drama over which team is worse, along with the dramatic, sad music... like a piano solo at funeral. Very dirge-like indeed. Best scene was Kronner and the kids... and the Leafs steak dinner where they played credit card roulette. :lol:

Second episode about 1000x better than the first one. I still laugh at the producers creating drama over which team is worse, along with the dramatic, sad music... like a piano solo at funeral. Very dirge-like indeed. Best scene was Kronner and the kids... and the Leafs steak dinner where they played credit card roulette. :lol:

"Let's go score in this net right here"

*points to net*

*kid skates to other net*

"Or over there"

Now I see why Bab's wasn't to thrilled bout this whole HBO thing

I'm not exactly a male model, but we have to be the ugliest team in the league.

Doesn't help that Zetterberg hasn't even appeared on the program yet, and Filppula is in Florida. ;)

That's kinda funny cause I have a *** friend who is still upset at losing Filppula.

Not that there is anything wrong with that Jerry

Well guess we can't say that word here

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Now I see why Bab's wasn't to thrilled bout this whole HBO thing

That's kinda funny cause I have a *** friend who is still upset at losing Filppula.

Not that there is anything wrong with that Jerry

Ha.

We should sign Tyler Kennedy to complete the picture.

I'm not exactly a male model, but we have to be the ugliest team in the league.

I'll give you Abdelkader and Datysuk, but the rest? I don't have a *** bone in my body, but hot damn Ericsson could retire tomorrow and become a successful male model. I understand Andersson, Kronwall, Z, Howard and even Miller are quite popular with the ladies ;)

Guest Playmaker

Just woke up and had this crazy dream that there was a thread on LGW discussing which team is hotter. Stupid, eh?

Discussing which team his hotteronly makes sense, if both would have some beautiful icegirls :)

Anyway, best part of the episode was Phaneuf asking Cindy if he would like a "shove" like the one Cindy gave to Holland? but seriously HBO needs to tune down their mandated F bomb thing, this isn't funny or anything else it just gets boring. Does anyone seriously believe, a coach would throw so much F bombs in every speech?

Loved the Babcock storming into the room "get the F (that was a true F bomb), out of here get out!"

btw. I really hope the Zamboni was a gift and not just borrowed.

Edited by frankgrimes

Guest Playmaker

Yeah, but does Brendan Smith have a GF? I just have to know! ;)

I thought this episode was better, more behind the scene stuff with the injured players, the coaching staff, etc. But overall, still pretty boring. I have the feeling that the Wings just aren't allowing all that much access and I can't imagine the NHL/HBO are all too thrilled with that. I think coaches do say f*** that much ;) But I don't think it has to be included in every scene.