• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/23 GDT : Islanders 3 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

I don't get how Mickey talks about Smith having a bad night. It isn't because of his defense, it's his defensive partner that has been brutal.

I think he was referring to the bumps and bruises aspect.

Nice penalty by Tuzzi….brutal.

Quincey's Christmas present to Wings fans, 1 more -3 performance to cap off 2013.

Isn't it partially the coach's fault if the team is not consistently "starting on time"?

Babcock has immunity. Any other coach would be worried about his job in a league where firings happen at the drop of a hat.

The team is badly hurt, but they're not even playing hard every game. That's the main issue.

Isn't it partially the coach's fault if the team is not consistently "starting on time"?

It is. Although Randy Carlyle makes a pretty good argument - that it's really not the coach's job to always be getting his troops pumped up and engaged. They're grown men. They should be taking care of things like that themselves.

I really have to wonder if these grown men are tuning Babs out.

By far the worst performance by this team. To only play 20 min is a disgrace and they deserved to be boooed at home. If changes aren't made (benching Cleary and Quincey) then Babs and Holland are clearly not concerned about winning every game.

Edited by gowings00