• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Playmaker

Merry Christmas, LGW

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

The wrapping is finally done, the stockings stuffed and Santa has dutifully eaten all the cookies set out, with not a lot of time to spare.

A definite highlight of my year was finding LGW. Nothing better than passionate, informed Red Wing fans. Best board out there, hands down. Credit to the mods and all the fans who contribute. Through the ups and downs of the lockout (seems so long ago now, doesn't it?), the injury plagued shortened season, the unexpected playoff run, the crazy offseason and onto the so far disappointing 2013-14 season, it's been a pleasure.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at LGW. Next up, Winter Classic and hopefully better health for the Red Wings and another good playoff run.

I second that.

Thanks to Matt and the mods for giving us this great place. Thanks to all the in-staters who have the info for all us out-of-market people. Thanks to the friends- new and old- and people who "watch" the games with me.

For those who are celebrating today, may you enjoy time with family/friends and get joy from the gifts you give and receive (thanks, Loo! I'll be toasting you!).

May you all have a wonderful 2014, filled with health, wealth, dreams that come true, and many Red Wings victories to celebrate.

That actually makes sense :)

Merry Christmas fellow wings fans, it has been a fun year bitching and cheering on the wings with all of you. Wish all of you and your families all the best this holiday season, see you on the 28th

The wrapping is finally done, the stockings stuffed and Santa has dutifully eaten all the cookies set out, with not a lot of time to spare.

A definite highlight of my year was finding LGW. Nothing better than passionate, informed Red Wing fans. Best board out there, hands down. Credit to the mods and all the fans who contribute. Through the ups and downs of the lockout (seems so long ago now, doesn't it?), the injury plagued shortened season, the unexpected playoff run, the crazy offseason and onto the so far disappointing 2013-14 season, it's been a pleasure.

Merry Christmas to everyone here at LGW. Next up, Winter Classic and hopefully better health for the Red Wings and another good playoff run.

Absolutely. Registering here was one of my wisest decisions this year. Frohe Weihnachten euch allen! (Thats "Merry Christmas to all of you" in German.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the great fans here on the best Red Wings fan site on the internet.

I thank and appreciate all the hard work that Matt does, the rest of the site moderators, our regular GDT creators, and the ongoing support from the posters that fill the boards with opinions and knowledge. It's a brilliant community and I wish everyone a safe and happy day.

Let's bring in the new year with healthy players and lots of wins, GO RED WINGS!!

Guest RyaN_84

This thread should be moved to the Water Cooler section.

that is what I originally thought too but since its a dedicated to Wings fans of one of the greatest sporting franchises ever...why not keep it in general discussion! :D