• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

World Juniors Tourney Thread

Rate this topic

This is a pretty poorly played game so far, it looks tight and nervous.

The Russians are playing a tight game too, they always have four guys back to defend so there are absolutely no turnovers.

Ugh what an incredibly unlucky 4minute penalty :(

Edited by Ekmanc

A tiny cut on the lip and buddy goes down like he got a shotgun blast to the face. :lol: I would have much rather seen USA vs Sweden where they worry about hockey and not diving to get calls. Sure he got cut a tiny bit, but the rest of the line circling around him like he got shot was just pure lame.

Personally I'd love to see Myers in Red and White, just like Miller the guy is playing for an absolute atrocious team. Zadorov will always have the KHL option, if things aren't going his way very good player none the less

Me too. He's been less than good the past couple seasons, but like you said, Buffalo is atrocious. A change of scenery might be good. Buffalo is a few good players away from being competitive again though. Especially with Zadorov and Grigorenko well on their way. Not sure if Zadorov would go to the KHL when he's got NHL size and talent.

Good god I would have prefered USA Sweden, stop acting like soccer players Russians seriously

Me too. He's been less than good the past couple seasons, but like you said, Buffalo is atrocious. A change of scenery might be good. Buffalo is a few good players away from being competitive again though.

Exactly and I think he could be had at an average pricetag.

Most guys would throw their stick and go down from a high stick to the face....not sure why, but it's pretty much the norm. The difference here is that he threw his glove off too. I'm not too quick to jump on him as maybe he was scared there were dental issues there....but from that lightly of a tap I doubt it and the Russians do have a very bad rep for this type of thing.