• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

World Juniors Tourney Thread

Rate this topic

Pouliot and Dumba have had poor games by their standards and it really shows. We cant give up the puck on the point on the pp like we have been. Pouliot has been beat time and again tonight. Seems like in international play the refs like to let the first roughing/incident go and then take the retaliator which is bad for a Canada team that likes to stick up for itself. They have missed loads of hooks/trips throughout the tourny but always go overboard on roughing etc. which must be policy.

Please pay attention.

The misconduct is automatic because of the "head shot" penalty.

True and he almost got another 10 i guess. That puts even more hate on the refs i guess. It was hardly a headshot to start with considering the kid ducked like child.

Please pay attention.

The misconduct is automatic because of the "head shot" penalty.

I think he's more referring to Drouin running his mouth more than playing hockey. He was doing that long before his misconduct.

Pouliot and Dumba have had poor games by their standards and it really shows. We cant give up the puck on the point on the pp like we have been. Pouliot has been beat time and again tonight. Seems like in international play the refs like to let the first roughing/incident go and then take the retaliator which is bad for a Canada team that likes to stick up for itself. They have missed loads of hooks/trips throughout the tourny but always go overboard on roughing etc. which must be policy.

True and he almost got another 10 i guess. That puts even more hate on the refs i guess. It was hardly a headshot to start with considering the kid ducked like child.

I've thought Dumba has been crap all tournament. He's undisciplined with 6 minors so far in the tournament and he has terrible D-zone coverage. Around the net, he's very weak. Pouliot has been a relative non factor today. Hopefully he has a big 3rd.

Last years tournament

:lol: @ Subban. I'm da best....my team sucks. That's the attitude I got from that mouthpiece.

Haha game over.

Also credit to Saros for making all the routine saves.

Against Canada, you should have to make more than routine saves.

What? That kid's not injured.... Teravainen can't take the shot. That's BS. Nice acting.