• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

World Juniors Tourney Thread

Rate this topic

Finns deserved to win, Swedes should be going for the gold for sure and Canada vs Russia should be the bronze game after their performances today.

I agree they earned it with some help from Canada and a bit of puck luck from the boards. And they shut the game down for 20min. I wasnt implying they didnt deserve it.

Canada looks like a bunch of individual egos all trying to do it themselves. They have all tournament.

Really disappointing.

Yep, the "team" was a bunch of arrogant kids who thought they would have a cakewalk through the prelim and then just coast into the final. Canadian Hockey needs to put respect back into the game. Other countries have caught up and winning a medal means playing your hearts out.

Yep, the "team" was a bunch of arrogant kids who thought they would have a cakewalk through the prelim and then just coast into the final. Canadian Hockey needs to put respect back into the game. Other countries have caught up and winning a medal means playing your hearts out.

Obviously, you should be in charge of Hockey Canada.

Drouin aside ... what other Canadian players seemed "arrogant" to you?

Honestly, you've never met any of the kids on that team, yet you are able to judge them so easily? You must be incredibly intelligent and observant.

Individualistic play ... trying to do it all yourself, can be linked to frustration more so than arrogance.

Isnt that the coaches fault for not having any control over the spoiled can'eh'dian little s***s?

(i dont know if its just me or are most pro athletes bunch of arrogant aholes? at least european soccer players seem to be)

It hurts to see Teravainen playing for the Hawks next year. Nice win, though.

We will see if this play translates to NHL ice. It is a much different game out there and he will have less time on the puck playing on smaller ice and among men. He is fairly small in stature. He will have to prove it to me in the NHL before I call him a sure thing.

Hockey players are usually a lot more well mannered than soccer players.

Soccer players are just a bunch of arrogant guys, who think kicking a ball 24/7 makes them "godlike".Most overrated and uninteresting sport with a bunch of very questionable atlethes. Hockey - thanks god - is the exact same opposite, hard working talented well mannered guys.

After watching the game I thought the Fins deserved to win, they were the better team and it will be a good final. Sweden - Finland is like the european version of Canada - USA. After reading some other forums I almost feel bad for the Canadian kids it's like they are public enemy #1 now, it's a freaking two weeks tournament, easing up on kids would be nice for crying out loud.

Maybe in Europe but not here in the States--maybe recreationally.

I read somewhere that soccer is the sport in the states that has the most players on all levels but on the professional level it just isn't very popular yet.

I read somewhere that soccer is the sport in the states that has the most players on all levels but on the professional level it just isn't very popular yet.

It's getting there because it is so cheap moneywise to get involved in, however, for me, it's the most boring sport along with baseball.