• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

I guess that's why Edmonton is so bad. Young players making young player mistakes.

If Franzen, Helm, and Weiss can come back and play the way they are capable of playing then this team is deadly. The Wings are in dire need of offence. Their defense is playing well enough to win, but that offence is stale and predictable.

I DON'T HAVE ANY

But I do have some Atwater Dirty Blonde that's pretty tasty

It will have to do. Put the birthday/xmas gift from my wife to good use (15 year Macallan fine oak)

Good Idea. MacAllen anyone ?

The Macallan is nectar of the gods.

Both coaches already said that the cameras are a distraction and that's why they've bee banned once things started to get ugly, but the fac t of the matter is that this edition has been streaky as hell since the beginning of the season.

I agree 100%. While I don't agree with everything Babcock does either I do think Ken Holland needs to get off his ass and do something about this defense. Quincey, Smith , and Kindl have been dreadful at times. Kronwall has been just average for a few games now as well. Danny D is young and will make some mistakes but his upside is huge. This team is not hard enough to play against and it starts with soft defense. Stuart made guys pay for driving to the net. He is missed.

Maybe it being an Olympic year as well is also a factor, since the Wings have so many potential Olympians? Not saying they are mailing it in, but maybe they are "conserving a bit" for the longer haul than usual?

Very good point and maybe that's true but how many Olympians are on this team? Pasha, Z obviously then Kronwall(ed), Alfie and Monster but other than that I don't see a lot of potential Olympians.

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between all these theories but one thing is for sure, the roster is flawed and lacks identity.

oh and by the way the injury excuse is funny, other teams are having injury problems too so like Babcock said, the available guys have to do their job.

Very good point and maybe that's true but how many Olympians are on this team? Pasha, Z obviously then Kronwall(ed), Alfie and Monster but other than that I don't see a lot of potential Olympians.

I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between all these theories but one thing is for sure, the roster is flawed and lacks identity.

oh and by the way the injury excuse is funny, other teams are having injury problems too so like Babcock said, the available guys have to do their job.

Ericsson and Franzen imho were likely Sweden candidates, Tatar possible for Slovakia.

Smith!!!