• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

Swap Tootoo for Cleary and I'm happy with it.

Z, Helm, Abby, DeKe, Pasha... whenever one of those guys misses a game, bad things happen. When combinations of these guys are out, worse things happen. Now that they're all back and all (hopefully) healthy, we should be able to beat these rink rats.

Swap Tootoo for Cleary and I'm happy with it.

Z, Helm, Abby, DeKe, Pasha... whenever one of those guys misses a game, bad things happen. When combinations of these guys are out, worse things happen. Now that they're all back and all (hopefully) healthy, we should be able to beat these rink rats.

all but helm, he is still injured. but I like the look of the third line, tatar-andy-nyquist that is a line iv'e wanted babs to use all year

all but helm, he is still injured. but I like the look of the third line, tatar-andy-nyquist that is a line iv'e wanted babs to use all year

My bad. I looked at the original lines posted and didn't see the correction.

Thanks for setting me straight.

I guess I'll hold off on the returnofhelmgasm, but the rest of the returnees are certainly welcome additions!

My bad. I looked at the original lines posted and didn't see the correction.

Thanks for setting me straight.

I guess I'll hold off on the returnofhelmgasm, but the rest of the returnees are certainly welcome additions!

definitely so :) our injury list is slowly shrinking, helm and franzen should be back soon, weiss and big rig will be out a while though

Wings projected lines -

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Jurco

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Alfredsson

Helm-Andersson-Nyquist

Glendening-Cleary-Miller

Kronwall-DeKeyser

Smith-Lashoff

Quincey-Kindl

There is no reason for Abdelkader on the 2nd line when Tatar is out scoring him with less games. But, I did always imagine Babcock as a child spending hours trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

tatar gus andy line should be the 3rd miller glendening eaves as the 4th. Cleary should be holding Sammy's hand in the press box, Babs is a stuborn old git. your boy Cleary just hasnt got it anymore Mike, wake up and smell the coffee for crying out loud everyone else can see it .

Also, why os Nyquist on the fourth line? And I wonder if he and Tatar are annoyed Jurco gets to stay on the top line out of nowhere. Lets hope those three continue to impress.

Just goes to show Bab's "earn your minutes" was just lip service. Tatar won the entire AHL last year and he's stuck on the 3rd line. f*** Babcock.

esteef