• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

Nice! I haven't had that one yet, how much was the bottle, if you don't mind my asking?

Not at all. I don't know exactly as it was a present but I assume it was around 200 EURO, duty free. It's a little bit sharp for my taste which is a pity because after the sharpness is gone it's a taste-explosion in your mouth.

Not at all. I don't know exactly as it was a present but I assume it was around 200 EURO, duty free. It's a little bit sharp for my taste which is a pity because after the sharpness is gone it's a taste-explosion in your mouth.

Nice. I can't get it in PA, but I might be able to across the border in NY. I checked it out in the Macallan app. It sounds amazing.

I had a taste explosion in my mouth just thinking about it.

Didn't catch this one. I'll gladly take the two points.

I'm just curious: Have we given up a two-goal lead this season? Can't remember the last time it happened. Must've been ages ago. I guess that's to be expected from such a steady, veteran team. Also: glad to see Quincey stayed out of the box.

Didn't catch this one. I'll gladly take the two points.

I'm just curious: Have we given up a two-goal lead this season? Can't remember the last time it happened. Must've been ages ago. I guess that's to be expected from such a steady, veteran team. Also: glad to see Quincey stayed out of the box.

There was one game early in the season where it happened I think. But it's really amazing how comfortable I feel when this team has a 2-goal lead.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Daniel Cleary said he lost 10 teeth when hit by puck in Florida. Missed only a few shifts. Will spend some time in dentist's chair tomorrow.

Crosby lost his beaver teeth and refused to come back till the dentist gave him back his over bite