• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/28 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Panthers 3

Rate this topic

The babs hate is unreal. U guys r silly

It's not hate. This has been an issue with Babs for awhile now. He's beyond stubborn with some players getting undeserved minutes, but won't promote two offensive playmakers on a team that struggles to score goals. Nyquist on the fourth line is embarrassing.

Do they not have glass in Florida?

They do, they just don't know how to install it.

It took them forever to get the broken pane out, then they broke the next piece while carrying it out to the rink. They had to use the backup piece and made the inexplicable decision not to take the paper off it because they had already taken so long.

The Panthers ice crew is a disaster. And that's not just a shot at a southern team, because there's plenty of southern teams who manage to replace glass successfully.

Very giddy for tonights game! Its been too long. With Z back im confident we'll see the team we expect to see play the panthers.

Im even wearing my new wings gear i got for christmas. If you could see me. Precious.

5-2 wings Z, Alfie(2), jurco, miller.

LETS GO WINGS!!

There is no reason for Abdelkader on the 2nd line when Tatar is out scoring him with less games. But, I did always imagine Babcock as a child spending hours trying to jam a square peg into a round hole.

There is more to creating lines than points. Abby-Helm-Alf was a great line and Babcock is smart to put Abby back with Alf, regardless of center. However, I do think Tatar and Nyquist should be with Andersson and given quality minutes. Offensive chemistry has been too hard for the Wings to create for Abby not to be on a line with Alf, at least for a few periods.

Alright we've got to win this one! It starts with a good omen as for a late Xmas gift at work I was given a blank away jersey so let's go wings!!

Also on a side note I now need a name on the back-I have a home Zetterberg with an A, so do I put Z on this one too with a C? Or Tatar, these are who I have it down to so far. Any ideas?

Alright we've got to win this one! It starts with a good omen as for a late Xmas gift at work I was given a blank away jersey so let's go wings!!

Also on a side note I now need a name on the back-I have a home Zetterberg with an A, so do I put Z on this one too with a C? Or Tatar, these are who I have it down to so far. Any ideas?

I'd go with Tatar! Young gun, future stud! I'm thinking of getting a nyquist winter classic jersey

Here is my Tatar Jersey, its pretty sharp.

http://postimg.org/image/io3jdulyt/