• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Leafs/Wings 24/7 Episode 3 Discussion (12/28)

Rate this topic

What exactly is a "good goal" anyway? As opposed to a bad goal? I hate when goals are reviewed and they say it's a "good goal". It's not a good goal or a bad goal, its either a goal or its not.

The kick is up, and it's goo,..uh, ...an extra point!

I watched most of the episode on DVR this morning (was out of town). I'd have to rewatch to be sure, but I'm about 90% sure that DeKeyser is staying in the Lakeshore Towers in Grosse Pointe Shores (and was eating on Mack Avenue). Pretty cool since it's like minutes from where I grew up.

That's awesome! The scene where Abby and Smith were driving into Detroit for practice from the second episode, and they saw that truck spin out was like three blocks from my house.

Side note: my friend used to work at a restaurant in Royal Oak, and based on what he's told me, combined with HBO and other media sources, I'm like 90% sure that Helm, Abby, Smith, and Tatar all live in those nice condos on Main St. in Royal Oak. Does that make me creepy? :ninja:

That's awesome! The scene where Abby and Smith were driving into Detroit for practice from the second episode, and they saw that truck spin out was like three blocks from my house.

Side note: my friend used to work at a restaurant in Royal Oak, and based on what he's told me, combined with HBO and other media sources, I'm like 90% sure that Helm, Abby, Smith, and Tatar all live in those nice condos on Main St. in Royal Oak. Does that make me creepy? :ninja:

No. Creepy is when you run out and buy a bunch of makeup and dress up as the Avon Lady to find out for sure.

I'm not sure if I'd want the camera crews to give too many hints about where I lived. Most of us are just interested, but there are stalkers out there. If I was a player, especially one with kids, I'd be keeping it a bit more low-key.

No. Creepy is when you run out and buy a bunch of makeup and dress up as the Avon Lady to find out for sure.

I'm not sure if I'd want the camera crews to give too many hints about where I lived. Most of us are just interested, but there are stalkers out there. If I was a player, especially one with kids, I'd be keeping it a bit more low-key.

That's the creepy part about it, I mean, Alfie almost showed his whole house. The wrong information in the hands of people with wrong intentions doesn't fit well. Personally I would have problems with showing my car too, because you never know with all those idiots and stalkers worldwide.

A guy I grew up playing hockey with played college with JVR, seems like a pretty cool kid. I'd love it if he'd wear a Wings jersey. I was hoping to hear from more of a variety of players. Seems like the only players they talk to for the most part are Smith and Lupul. I'd love to hear something on Tootoo or Bert off the ice.