• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Predators 6

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I'm not sure why Mrazek wasn't inserted after the third weak goal. If Babcock left Howard in an attempt to give the latter more of a chance after a long break, then he should respond by rightly not playing the guy in the Winter Classic.

Wings have been playing well since the end of the second and Jimmy Howard has completely wrecked their chance to win. Control the play and Nashville comes down the ice for two shifts and it ends up in the net both times. The forwards have been working hard and Howard can't make a single save.

I'm not sure why Mrazek wasn't inserted after the third weak goal. If Babcock left Howard in an attempt to give the latter more of a chance after a long break, then he should respond by rightly not playing the guy in the Winter Classic.

This. Complete mystery. Better not play outdoors.

I'm at work but have been following via text updates at goal time...Is Howard not doing well?

He's playing worse than early in his rookie season when he was rightfully being thrown under the bus.

He's playing worse than early in his rookie season when he was rightfully being thrown under the bus.

It sure doesn't help that the "defense" keeps hanging him out to dry. Brendan Smith could stand to spend some time in Grand Rapids.