• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Predators 6

Rate this topic

It sure doesn't help that the "defense" keeps hanging him out to dry. Brendan Smith could stand to spend some time in Grand Rapids.

Agreed, but he should have had all of the goals tonight.

Eaves!

Is this a comeback or a tease?

Edited by TheXym

We got shut out at home by the Islanders(worst defense in the entire league) and given up 5 to Nashville(they score 2.28 goals per game) and Howard gets outplayed by every goalie on every team(starter, backup or first nhl game ever). Horrible season. Babcock's message doesn't get through anymore. Most of our guys back and this is the crap we ice?

Guest Crymson

Jesus God, Howard sucks...ever since he got his contract...

He got his contract on April 16. He thereupon let in eight goals over the next six games, including three goals over the last four in the final push toward the playoffs. He then played very well in the playoffs.

In other words, you're wrong.

He's playing worse than early in his rookie season when he was rightfully being thrown under the bus.

I'm actually sad, I have loved Howard since his first season as our "starter" and hate that he sucks so bad this year, but there is no denying it haha

I'm actually sad, I have loved Howard since his first season as our "starter" and hate that he sucks so bad this year, but there is no denying it haha

I'm 100% with you. I'm still hoping he can right the ship. I wonder if the departure of the 24/7 cameras will help the boys....