• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

12/30 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Predators 6

Rate this topic

11640753986_ae516930b5_o.jpg

Howard and Helm probable to return! Welcome back boys, getting healthier every game.

Lines are strictly projected, won't be around before game time tomorrow to update so Wings current lines in the graphic are definitely not set in stone.

Keep up the winning, get take this game guys. LETS GO WINGS!!

Helm wont be back, Howie will. Health, nonetheless.

"Helm (shoulder) is likely to return Monday against the Predators. The shoulder injury cost Helm most of December, but it sounds like he'll be back before the calender turns to 2014. Luke Glendening was sent down Saturday in anticipation of Helm's activation from IR."

Not confirmed but seems likely especially if Glendening was sent down.

I will be at this one,before I head back to Louisiana on Tuesday

I know you're a Preds fan, but since you like the Wings too you need to sit between fans of both teams.

When the Preds score high-five Preds fans with your right hand, and when the Wings score high-five Wings fans with your left hand. I hope your left hand gets slapped silly! :P

Saw an mlive article this morning stating that helmer was centering jurco and abby at practice yesterday. Leading me to believe the lines will look something like:

Nyquist Dats Bert

Tatar Z Alfie

Jurco Helm Abby

Miller Andy Cleary

Pure specualtion though.

Just an expert tweet on the bleacherreport wings feed stating that "if all goes well for howard tonight, he'll get the start in the WC"

Heres to hoping we stomp the preds.

I honestly think we will win tonight. we have most of our team back, should be able to score 4 and hopefully only give up 1-2. Also Rinne isnt in net so we should be able to captitalize.

I missed this trip, was supposed to be there, but expenses and airlines interfered. Wings are at a different hotel this time -- no room at the Hilton Inn next door to the arena, maybe because of dads/family traveling with them and remodeling at the hotel.

I must admit I am a little nervous about Jimmy in net. Hope he has a good night, we need the win. The Preds' backup goalie has marginally better stats. Yikes.

Sabrina: Kristi's at the game, look for her in warm-ups at the glass!

Go, Wings!!!

Alright lineups today as confirmed by St.James:

Tatar-Dats-Bert

Nyquist-Z-Alfie

Jurco-Helm-Abby

Miller-Andy-Cleary

Psyched Tats will get a shot on the first line!!

There's just no reason for this. C'mon Babs, switch Jurco and Tatar. I'm a fan of Tatar but Jurco's far better in every case!

There's just no reason for this. C'mon Babs, switch Jurco and Tatar. I'm a fan of Tatar but Jurco's far better in every case!

Bull. Everyone has been wanting Tatar to get a chance with dats. Now he has it and people complain lol. There is no winning. Tatar is more gritty and fights hard every shift to score, he is perfect for Datsyuks wing, I think he will compliment him quite well.

Alright lineups today as confirmed by St.James:

Tatar-Dats-Bert

Nyquist-Z-Alfie

Jurco-Helm-Abby

Miller-Andy-Cleary

Psyched Tats will get a shot on the first line!!

That's actually an intimidating lineup :) looks like an actual nhl team again.

Bull. Everyone has been wanting Tatar to get a chance with dats. Now he has it and people complain lol. There is no winning. Tatar is more gritty and fights hard every shift to score, he is perfect for Datsyuks wing, I think he will compliment him quite well.

That's actually an intimidating lineup :) looks like an actual nhl team again.

I agree with both of your posts. Should be a good one tonight. Pumped!!

A healthy Helm is a nice thing.

A healthy helm is a great thing.

And for everyone saying how much theyre excited for the lines, with Tatar on the first, I have bad news Babcock changes the lines every 5 minutes.

and to the people who are upset with the lines I have great news, babcock changes the lines every 5 minutes.

Ha.

And I've stated this multiple times, I love jurco.

I hope to hell the brass and babs have seen how amazing he's been despite his MINIMAL mistakes, and leave him up permanently.

Kids got drive, and the talent and size to back it up.

He seems perfect for a baptism-by-fire, change of pace from our usual over-ripening.

Edit.

Has anyone bought a jurco jersey yet?

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter