• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BottleOfSmoke

Alumni Game Lineup / Leafs @ Wings Alumni NBCS and CBC 1pm

Rate this topic

Sergei looks like he could still crack our lineup.

I think he could quite easily.

He may have lost a step but that release is still absolutely beautiful.

And I guarantee he's still faster than Bert, Cleary, and andy.

Give hime a one yr deal, then hang the #91 sweater in the rafters where it belongs.

This game makes me so happy, yet so sad. I want them all back!! :confused:

Yeah, exhibition or not, it's really exciting to see the familiar names, and some I never got to see play (Redmond, for example). Makes me happy, nostalgic, and sad all at the same time.

Stevie talking about how he always envisioned himself walking out onto the Copa field to an ovation, but in a Tigers uni. :)

Feds: Switzerland > Davos (? his English not so good) > Zurich > Amsterdam > Detroit. Yes, that's what he said. Very emotional coming back. Really thrilled to be on ice with Vladdy again.

Stevie limping badly into the locker room. :crybaby:

Stevie talking about how he always envisioned himself walking out onto the Copa field to an ovation, but in a Tigers uni. :)

Feds: Switzerland > Davos (? his English not so good) > Zurich > Amsterdam > Detroit. Yes, that's what he said. Very emotional coming back. Really thrilled to be on ice with Vladdy again.

He may be hurting, but he's happy!

I have a hard time believing Fedorov has only been contributing 5-6 goals a year the past few years. I know he has slowed down and all, but he really looks like he could pot at least 10.

I would bet Stevie wouldn't trade his gold or cup for getting rid of the pain the leg causes him.

Dude is a warrior and did what it took to win! Need some of that heart transplanted to the current crop of younger players.

Yzerman has been grinning or smiling in every shot when he's not grimacing in pain. He's clearly having a blast even with the pain. It's nice to see how much being a Red Wing meant to these guys, especially him, Shanny and Fedorov, who have all moved on to other things.

What interview was this when Stevie said that? Watching cbc and no interview...fsd? NBC?