• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wingsfan91

wingsfan91

Draftee

• 3 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Hi Guys,

I am a huge Wings fan coming up from Toronto (I know, I know...) today for New Years Eve and the game tomorrow. But seeing as we don't have an NFL team (yet) or any notable College football in Canada, I am excited to tailgate for the first time before the puck drops.

I just wanted to get some valuable insight from people who have experience (specifically Wolverine fans who have done it at the big house) as to what time I should show up, where exactly to be and what to bring. I must sound like a complete newbie but believe me I am almost as excited for this as I am for the game...

Please share!

#2 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,224 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

Hi Guys,

I am a huge Wings fan coming up from Toronto (I know, I know...) today for New Years Eve and the game tomorrow. But seeing as we don't have an NFL team (yet) or any notable College football in Canada, I am excited to tailgate for the first time before the puck drops.

I just wanted to get some valuable insight from people who have experience (specifically Wolverine fans who have done it at the big house) as to what time I should show up, where exactly to be and what to bring. I must sound like a complete newbie but believe me I am almost as excited for this as I am for the game...

Please share!

Welcome to the board!  Hope you have a great time while you're here.  I don't have any info but I'm sure there are those that do.

Edited by Hockeymom1960, 31 December 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#3 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

I went once to tailgate and game at a Michigan State game a few years back and the alumn's that were bringing us were upset that we were running late to get there at 8:30 AM.... when we got there just before 9:00 there were tents set up, BBQ's in full use, music going, TV's going, Booze going, Footballs being thrown..... the party was in full gear at 9:00AM... it was insane and soo much fun. Enjoy! Keep us posted in the festivities, you'll get some worthwhile pictures to share.... just ask kindly :) Let them know your an exotic Canadian friend and they will LOVE it (don't mention the Toronto thing though)

#4 DRW Dominance

DRW Dominance

Yzerman=God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 PM

Hi Guys,

Please share!

i have no info to help you out but i'm doing the same :)

naked is a state of mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users