• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Non draftees

Rate this topic

watching alot of hockey over here in the UK i get to see some players that have gone under the radar so to speak. I have listed players that i feel could get picked up via FA or actually get drafted.

1/ Dmitrl Orgurtsov , a huge 19yr old stay at home blueliner.KHL.If this lad doesn't get drafted this year then i'll pack up watching.

2/ Leon Draisaitl, a solid C come LW, this young German is currently playing in the WHL.

3/ Jonas Siegenthaler one for the future, this young 16 yr old D has already seen action in the Swiss top tier. At 6'2 and 218Ib he is still growing and dominates his own age group.

4/ Anton Karlsson, the young Swede is playing at the U20 worlds at present he is the younger brother of Carolina draft pick Erik, but he is

bigger and looks to have a better projected outlook.

So a few names to look out for, but my choice for the Wings would be the young Russian D Nikita Tryamkin, already producing in the KHL at 19.

Orgurtsov iced for CSKA in the recent spenglar cup, physical young D who clears the net. Carried the puck out of his zone alot but also didnt get caught in possession when doing so. Likes to play the body also has a great reach.

Very raw project but his size is maybe worth taking a shot for some team.

Edited by Andy Pred 48