• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/1 Winter Classic 2014 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Man I hope Howard bounces back from last game. Otherwise this could be ugly.

Z and D together should be able to cause some problems for the Leafs though. Abby and Helm together is as it should be. Nyquist gets the short end of the stick.

Go Wings!

Truly enjoyed watching the Alumni game (boy Stevie looked rusty but we still love him!!) and even more because it was against that joke or an organization. Even more entertaining was the announcers discussing the lineups and how Detroit had to turn so many away, Detroit could've iced 3 teams - while the sad sack Laughs could barely ice 1 team, full of career perennial losers. Nothing like showing the hockey world - who hear only the negative things about Michigan - that besides Montreal, the Red Wings are hockey royalty. Nobody comes close to our franchise or the Habs.

I hope and expect nothing less than 100% effort today from our boys and a BIG W - against the pathetic, wannabees from Ontario, and here's hoping their ignorant, s***ty fans ride those Greyhounds back home crying.

GO WINGS!!

Happy new year guys and gals :-)

Can't believe the monster didn't get the start unreal, he played well and made some outstanding saves.

This will be the biggest and best WC game ever, two original 6 teams going at it with light snowfall, so bummed. My DVR is more than ready. That being said, I think we are going to see a shootout.

The snowfall definitely isn't light

Truly enjoyed watching the Alumni game (boy Stevie looked rusty but we still love him!!) and even more because it was against that joke or an organization. Even more entertaining was the announcers discussing the lineups and how Detroit had to turn so many away, Detroit could've iced 3 teams - while the sad sack Laughs could barely ice 1 team, full of career perennial losers. Nothing like showing the hockey world - who hear only the negative things about Michigan - that besides Montreal, the Red Wings are hockey royalty. Nobody comes close to our franchise or the Habs.

I hope and expect nothing less than 100% effort today from our boys and a BIG W - against the pathetic, wannabees from Ontario, and here's hoping their ignorant, s***ty fans ride those Greyhounds back home crying.

GO WINGS!!

If anything you sound like the pathetic wannabe sad sack loser

Guest RyaN_84

leafs win 4-1.

i'm already looking forward to next years winter classic when a TRUE NHL franchise plays in the winter classic. The Pittsburgh Penguins.