• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/1 Winter Classic 2014 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi has been a non-factor today.

Agreed. I hate having Pavel play with both Abby and Bertuzzi on a line. Pavel is too creative to be stuck with two wingers who largely depend on the puck hitting them in front of the net for goals.

Edited by GoWings1905

I've got a few people I know there, they said it's about 60/40 in favor of Toronto.

After the goal, a Red Wings suck chant outweighed a Let's Go Wings chant.

Oh so do I and my people say you're people are WRONG! ;)

Besides who care what delusional Leafs fans have to say anyway.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

They are really letting up. Whole game the only players I've noticed were Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Alfredsson, Tatar and DeKeyser. And Cleary, but not for good reasons.

Bernier, of course, has been great, as opposition goalies usually are.

Controlled the play almost all game, and down by 1 only because Bernier is standing on his head and suddenly the Wings have no heart? ok

I've seen so many games this year when we "controlled" the game the way we do today. It will be 1:3 with EN.

I've seen so many games this year when we "controlled" the game the way we do today. It will be 1:3 with EN.

You should be making a killing with sports betting, seeing as you know the results before it happens.

"It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go." "It would not go."

"ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!" "ZOMFG! There is snow on the ice!"

Gosh I hate NBC.

Oh so do I and my people say you're people are WRONG! ;)

Besides who care what delusional Leafs fans have to say anyway.

It shouldn't even be 50/50 is all I'm saying. Wings fans should have gotten a majority of those seats. Just an annoyance from someone who couldn't afford to go.