Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know where I can watch the winter classic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 wingslionstigers

wingslionstigers

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:59 PM

I went to the Alumni game and some circumstances (travel) prevented me from watching the Winter Classic. I have Center Ice but there are no replays on there so I was wondering where can I possibly find a full video/stream of this game. I have to watch it and can't believe I missed it. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

#2 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

There is a particular hockey streaming site that I know for sure has the game. Forum rules, however, prevent me from stating where exactly. If you don't have a subscription to previously mentioned site, you can purchase a sort of "day pass" for $8 and watch the WC.

Edited by kylee, 01 January 2014 - 11:06 PM.

#3 PumpkinEscobar

PumpkinEscobar

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

Watch for a replay on the nhl network..NBC May replay on their sports channel

#4 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

CBC will probably be replaying it since the leafs won.

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#5 wingslionstigers

wingslionstigers

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

NBC, CBC, NHL Network, Center Ice aren't replaying it. I checked a week out on all of them... I just don't get it. Like I'm just devastated I was pumped for this for months. Bought HBO just to watch 24/7, even went all the way to Detroit for Alumni game just to miss the big game. If anyone knows where I can watch it I would appreciate it, I don't even care what it costs me.

Spend 300$ a year for Center Ice and I can't even watch a replay of the game.

#6 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for torrents of both the WC and alumni game for posterity. And because I'm on tv.

Now I must go to bed because I am exhausted and I don't want to go outside for 4 days or ever again. Looking forward to catching up on the forum and what everybody thought of the games!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#7 wingslionstigers

wingslionstigers

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:24 AM

Good call on the Torrent. I found one I hope it ends up working.. There is only like one seed and 12 leaching so could take a long time to download. Fingures crossed though.

#8 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,203 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

From the posted forum rules. 

· DON'T post links to torrent or illegal streaming websites. LetsGoWings.com does not condone the sharing of illegal content on this web site and all links will be removed. (This also includes instructions on how to set up or view illegal streaming feeds without overtly linking to them.)

This thread is lingering too close to this line, any further discussion may or may not occur through private message among the members if necessary. 

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg