• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Bit of Fun 4 best lines

Rate this topic

We all seem to have our own fav/best lines , so just as abit of fun list your own 4 lines from the past 25 years (88/89). The only rule is that each line should be, 1 all USA born, 2 all Canada born, 3 all Scandinavian born and 4 all rest of Europe born.

Each line has a N/M as well as 2 D and 3 Fwd's.

USA line: Howard Chelios Norwood Brown Carson Hull

Can line: Osgood Coffey Chiasson Ogrodnick Yzerman Gallant

Sca line: Gustavsson Lidstrom Salming Holmstrom Zetterberg Garpenlov

Eur line: Hasek Fischer Konstantinov Hossa Fedorov Datsyuk

Countries where players were born part of the rules in the OP. Seems you weren't paying attention to the "rules".

It would be fitting that you gave credit to the originator of your quote, instead of passing it off as your own.

Line: Aubry Bissett Brubaker Bautin Boileau Bester

Edited by stillwater

Countries where players were born part of the rules in the OP. Seems you weren't paying attention to the "rules".

Andy pred 48, can you give a ruling on this? Spirit of the law or letter of the law?

It would be fitting that you gave credit to the originator of your quote, instead of passing it off as your own.

Line: Aubry Bissett Brubaker Bautin Boileau Bester

Yes, I wasn't paying attention to "the rules". And poor old Sir Arthur Wellesley must be spinning in his grave at the thought of the use of an uncredited quote on the internet.

ok guys i thought it was a sraightforward bit of fun here, lets say which country they played for and also they must have iced for the Wings from the 88/89 reg

season. Scandinavia, Finland Norway Iceland Denmark and Sweden. Thought i clear thatvup as well. Try and take it as fun guys we have enough serious topics with the way the Wings are currently performing. ;)

ok guys i thought it was a sraightforward bit of fun here, lets say which country they played for and also they must have iced for the Wings from the 88/89 reg

season. Scandinavia, Finland Norway Iceland Denmark and Sweden. Thought i clear thatvup as well. Try and take it as fun guys we have enough serious topics with the way the Wings are currently performing. ;)

Straight forward fun? Here on LetsBickerandBanterWings? ;-)

If you want more bickering....wonder if any of the Russians would actually be Asian and not European (my guess is no though as most are likely from western Russia)

The only team I could put together was the rest of Europe.

Fedorov, Datsyuk, Bure, Lidstrom, Lilja and Hasek.

Bure??

If you want more bickering....wonder if any of the Russians would actually be Asian and not European (my guess is no though as most are likely from western Russia)

Bure??

Yeah. Bure is my favorite non-Wing ever.

You don't think that would be a great line?