• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

I retract my previous statement.  I found myself, but I'm on a plane so I can't get a good pic of it right now.  To come...

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#22 SimonSin

SimonSin

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

I wasn't there but I watched the whole thing on TV. I don't meant to jump on another topic here but were there really more Leaf fans there or was it pretty much even? I saw a lot of Wings fans not wearing red jerseys so it looked like they blended in with the blue more than red. Because they'd have on a dark jacket with a Wings cap or winter hat. I heard someone say there were more Leafs fans. I knew there'd be a lot of Leafs fans but I didn't expect THAT many. I thought maybe like 20,000 or so.

#23 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,897 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

I wasn't there but I watched the whole thing on TV. I don't meant to jump on another topic here but were there really more Leaf fans there or was it pretty much even? I saw a lot of Wings fans not wearing red jerseys so it looked like they blended in with the blue more than red. Because they'd have on a dark jacket with a Wings cap or winter hat. I heard someone say there were more Leafs fans. I knew there'd be a lot of Leafs fans but I didn't expect THAT many. I thought maybe like 20,000 or so.

I had friends there that said it looked 50/50.  Even on TV it looked 50/50.

#24 Yeti

Yeti

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

it was 50/50...  Nearly all the Leafs fans wore Blue so it looked bigger compared to wings fans wearing white (me) or red jerseys.  It was neat.   you could make out a line to divide the wings and leaf sides. 

#25 Yeti

Yeti

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:17 PM

Heres me and Al freezing...

Winter Classic

My POV:

1544412_10151819909700965_911732248_n.jp

I honestly thought about bringing a slingshot to shoot Al onto the ice....  grr I knew I should have

#26 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Woohoo I finally made it back to Texas.  Now back on topic...

Here is my uncle, my cousin, and I.  I'm obviously watching the big screen because I'm too short to see anything over anyone.  Believe it or not, we were actually on the aisle.

Attached File  2014-01-07 22_19_47-2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic - Powered by www.panoramas.com.png   636.57KB   0 downloads

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#27 DRW Dominance

DRW Dominance

Yzerman=God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,318 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:47 AM

this is a little creepy but AMAZING at the same time.

found myself up in the leafs alumni box.

naked is a state of mind