• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

1/4 GDT : Red Wings 5 @ Stars 1

Rate this topic

FlashyG... The other "Magic Man".

I always enjoy your GDTs, along with the level of humor and creative work that goes into them. This is another gem, nice work!

Kick off the New Year right boys with a big win against Dallas. Wings take it 4-1, for the sake of irony, goals from Cleary, Quincey, Bertuzzi, and Andersson.

LETS GO WINGS!!

I still aim for the injuries of Samuelsson, Quincey, and cleary

I don't like any of the 3, but hoping for injuries to a Wings player on LGW doesn't garner any positive attention.

Side note, I really hope Helm and DeKeyser are back from their groin injuries soon. That is a very uncomfortable injury. In the meantime, glad to see Marchenko get the call this time. Watching the replay of the GR vs Marlies Winter Cassic, he looked solid in the game and he will have to be playing with Quincey.

And Flashy G is awesome. Love the Anchorman reference.

The other Gord, also a legend! Great GDT!!

Wish I was about 4.5 hours north of where I am sitting, would have loved to go to this game! Just so the Wings win for me in regulation, it's all good, though.

Let's go, Red Wings, and NO injuries, please????

The other Gord, also a legend! Great GDT!!

Wish I was about 4.5 hours north of where I am sitting, would have loved to go to this game! Just so the Wings win for me in regulation, it's all good, though.

Let's go, Red Wings, and NO injuries, please????

That would be the biggest win. When's the last time we had a game without a groin pull or a jaw get re-alligned? It would be very very nice to have the Wings go a full game without anyone going down. If anyone else sits out a game though, let's just hope it's the flu. That goes away in a week or so.

Awesome GDT. First game in Dallas I won't be able to attend in a few years because I'm still in Michigan. :D With the storm blowing in I might not even be able to go home tomorrow either.

Either way we need a win. LGRW!

Awesome GDT. First game in Dallas I won't be able to attend in a few years because I'm still in Michigan. :D With the storm blowing in I might not even be able to go home tomorrow either.

Either way we need a win. LGRW!

Safety first don't travel while storms are blowing I've did it before and stopped my car - like others - after just a few meters.

Edited by frankgrimes

Safety first don't travel while storms are blowing I've did it before and stopped my car - like others - after just a few meters.

I'm flying, but thanks. I just looked at the forecast and they say 3-5 inches now not the 7-14 they were saying this morning. I sure hope I'm not here on Monday to experience -18F, that's for sure. I think we will be okay though.

LoL, best GDT graphics EVARRRR!!!! Go wings....despite losing at the WC, (and freezing my butt off still being worth it), I think the team played their first FULL 60(5) minute game this season. Lets hope this continues.