• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

1/4 GDT : Red Wings 5 @ Stars 1

Rate this topic

If you're on Gamecenter switch the feed. If not, laugh at how dumb they are like when you watch games on CBC with Glen Healy.

Im on Center Ice sadly, but I already turned it into a drinking game which is sad as I am watching the game alone due to crazy blizzard times knocking out the power in most of the city ever since 9am this morning which i figured I'd mention in this unnecessary run on sentence.

Does that make up for his mishandle in the shootout at the Winter Classic?

Ahahah Right!! What a goal! But speaking of the Winter Classic, of course Bernier gets pulled tonight against the Rangers for letting in 5 goals.

Ahahah Right!! What a goal! But speaking of the Winter Classic, of course Bernier gets pulled tonight against the Rangers for letting in 5 goals.

He made his save quota for the week against the Wings unfortunately.

The Dallas announcer giving Jimmy props. Anyone else think the Olympic selection was affecting him beforehand?

I 100% think that was his issue. Putting too much pressure on himself to make that team. Ever since new years day he has been playing fantastic, like the weight is finally off of his shoulders. Also no longer having HBO around probably helps a lot as well

I 100% think that was his issue. Putting too much pressure on himself to make that team. Ever since new years day he has been playing fantastic, like the weight is finally off of his shoulders. Also no longer having HBO around probably helps a lot as well

Agreed about HBO.

Almost looked like Lehtonen ejected a suppository there.

Oh I suppose this will be a make-up call here. NO Goal

Not a makeup call, it never crossed fully. A shame, since Luke deserved it. He needed to use more force ;)