• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

1/4 GDT : Red Wings 5 @ Stars 1

Rate this topic

Garbutt trying to hurt Hank's back, ends up giving Fiddler the spastic version of Sweet Chin Music. Karma can be nasty.

Why was Garbutt so pissed there after? He tried jumping over Z for whatever reason was going through his small mind and then hit his own guy. They're lucky the play got blown down going the other way cause the other team usually has to get possession of the puck first.

Why was Garbutt so pissed there after? He tried jumping over Z for whatever reason was going through his small mind and then hit his own guy. They're lucky the play got blown down going the other way cause the other team usually has to get possession of the puck first.

I don't know what the rule is on that play, but the faceoff was at centre ice too. It should at least be in their end IMO.

he's probably pissed due to his last name being Garbutt

Sounds like some sort of angry or perhaps agressive butt. Or the worst pirate name ever. Grrrrrrbutt!

There's a very rude one liner there, but I'm not going to post it.

Tatar has been impressive tonight, though. If he keeps his confidence, look out.

They just did a Marchenko montage showing his stretch passes this game and standing guys at the line with the poke check and it looked like DeKeysers 1st game with the Wings. And Blashill is very high on this kid. Liking what I'm seeing from the kid. I noticed he was very steady in the GR Winter Classic game as well.

They just did a Marchenko montage showing his stretch passes this game and standing guys at the line with the poke check and it looked like DeKeysers 1st game with the Wings. And Blashill is very high on this kid. Liking what I'm seeing from the kid. I noticed he was very steady in the GR Winter Classic game as well.

heck yea good game so far for the kid

Another reason to be bummed about being stuck with the Dallas feed. That said, I'm liking what I'm seeing from him as well.

Another reason to be bummed about being stuck with the Dallas feed. That said, I'm liking what I'm seeing from him as well.

Download the Gamecenter app on your Xbox and then once the game is over you can watch the highlights and it breaks the game down into 10 minutes and you can choose to watch the highlights from the home feed too I believe. Then maybe they'll have some spotlights on Wings players as well. That's the best I got for you unless someone can upload from the Wings feed. I'm not sure how.

Download the Gamecenter app on your Xbox and then once the game is over you can watch the highlights and it breaks the game down into 10 minutes and you can choose to watch the highlights from the home feed too I believe. Then maybe they'll have some spotlights on Wings players as well. That's the best I got for you unless someone can upload from the Wings feed. I'm not sure how.

Thanks for the tip. Do you have to have the paid subscription to Game Center to get the highlights package? I already pay for Center Ice through the cable.