• Please log in to reply
249 replies to this topic

#161 datterberg1340

datterberg1340

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

Makes sense. Wonder if his nickname is fishass.

LOL :lol:

#162 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

he's probably pissed due to his last name being Garbutt

Sounds like some sort of angry or perhaps agressive butt.  Or the worst pirate name ever.  Grrrrrrbutt!

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#163 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

Sounds like some sort of angry or perhaps agressive butt.  Or the worst pirate name ever.  Grrrrrrbutt!

There's a very rude one liner there, but I'm not going to post it.

Tatar has been impressive tonight, though. If he keeps his confidence, look out.
It's pronounced "Zim" not "Exim". Aw heck with it, just call me Scott.

#164 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

They just did a Marchenko montage showing his stretch passes this game and standing guys at the line with the poke check and it looked like DeKeysers 1st game with the Wings.  And Blashill is very high on this kid.  Liking what I'm seeing from the kid.  I noticed he was very steady in the GR Winter Classic game as well.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#165 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:21 PM

Wow, serious dive there. I don't blame the Todd for being ticked. Fishass has the moves like Setoguchi.

#166 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

They just did a Marchenko montage showing his stretch passes this game and standing guys at the line with the poke check and it looked like DeKeysers 1st game with the Wings.  And Blashill is very high on this kid.  Liking what I'm seeing from the kid.  I noticed he was very steady in the GR Winter Classic game as well.

heck yea good game so far for the kid 

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#167 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:22 PM

Another reason to be bummed about being stuck with the Dallas feed. That said, I'm liking what I'm seeing from him as well.

#168 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

holy s*** goose!!!!

#169 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Nice chance there. Hopefully the Wings convert this PP.

#170 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

J-Ho grabbin' the cookies with the oven mitt!

#171 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

J-Ho grabbin' the cookies with the oven mitt!

Average goalie is average. ;)

#172 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:26 PM

Gus having hell of a game

#173 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

Another reason to be bummed about being stuck with the Dallas feed. That said, I'm liking what I'm seeing from him as well.

Download the Gamecenter app on your Xbox and then once the game is over you can watch the highlights and it breaks the game down into 10 minutes and you can choose to watch the highlights from the home feed too I believe.  Then maybe they'll have some spotlights on Wings players as well.  That's the best I got for you unless someone can upload from the Wings feed.  I'm not sure how.

#174 TheXym

TheXym

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,171 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

Download the Gamecenter app on your Xbox and then once the game is over you can watch the highlights and it breaks the game down into 10 minutes and you can choose to watch the highlights from the home feed too I believe.  Then maybe they'll have some spotlights on Wings players as well.  That's the best I got for you unless someone can upload from the Wings feed.  I'm not sure how.

Thanks for the tip. Do you have to have the paid subscription to Game Center to get the highlights package? I already pay for Center Ice through the cable.

#175 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

I think Drew Miller is our the most underrated player.

#176 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

I would love to see Smith go up on a rush and score a goal the same way Tatar did.  Or just a big dirty clapper top corner.

#177 marcaractac

marcaractac

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

Cleary to Z! Very nice

#178 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

I think Drew Miller is our the most underrated player.

i agree but id go as far as to say possibly Glendining im impressed with that kid feel sorry for him he hasnt got one yet 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~!!1

#179 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Thanks for the tip. Do you have to have the paid subscription to Game Center to get the highlights package? I already pay for Center Ice through the cable.

I pay for Gamecenter, but you can download the free app and watch all the highlights.  Way better than TSN or Sportsnet crap where they hurry all the Wings games and show max 2 goals from the Wings even if they score 7.  They do a really good job with the highlights on Gamecenter and they have single highlights as well if you scroll up and down with the D-pad.

#180 Vladinator16

Vladinator16

Rookie

• Pip
  • 121 posts

I've been waiting all season for some curly fires, come on Hank just need one more!!!