• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

THN came up with the All-Snubs Olympic rosters

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

Snubs start the first year of Mite Travel Hockey and it continues on through the NHL and the Olympic Teams. Sometimes it's hockey related, often times it isn't. But it is what it is. Just like the munchkins hear, there's only a limited number of spots and everyone can't make the team.

HAHA, Marc-Andre Fleury was snubbed from the snub team, too. I love it.

It's actually pretty funny, he's not even being talked about at all as having even been close. This is a guy that was on the 2010 team and is actually having the best statistical season of his career.

Clearly, everyone is taking his post-season collapses very seriously and won't trust him until he proves he's past that.

I legitimately feel like one of the worst snubs aside from Giroux was Hudler. Him being a legend aside, he's tearing it up in Calgary with 35 points this year, and he's happy huddles! Who wouldn't want that face representing their country?

And I mean seriously, Petr Nedved makes it?

And I mean seriously, Petr Nedved makes it?

Everyone wants to get with his wife.

It's actually pretty funny, he's not even being talked about at all as having even been close. This is a guy that was on the 2010 team and is actually having the best statistical season of his career.

Clearly, everyone is taking his post-season collapses very seriously and won't trust him until he proves he's past that.

Probably for the best. Can you imagine what'd happen if he were to singlehandedly submarine Team Canada? I'd fear for his life.

I mean, they can't be taking post season collapses too seriously if they chose Luongo as their starter right?