• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/9 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

What a dive, but nothing new with the Sharks. Red Wings have no margin for error on this trip with this lineup and the tough competition.

Pav and Helm really need to return soon or it's going to be a struggle to make the playoffs with the inconsistency this roster produces regardless of health.

I honestly want so bad to have faith in Howard, and I truly thought he was on the upswing after the Winter Classic. That apparently is not true at all two horribly soft goals given up in this one. He needs to be pulled and sat not rewarded for his piss poor play.

The guys in front of him sure a hell aren't helping.

I don't think I've ever seen such a dire situation for the wings. 6M tied up in a goalie that can't make a save and any effective player we have misses significant time. While all our useless plugs are healthy all season. Much more frustrating season than last year. Spent up to the cap finally and we're worse than we've ever been

Go look at the standings... We'll be out of a playoff spot after this road trip, guaranteed.

And.... There is 30 games left and we haven't been healthy all year. Could be worse spots to be.

Just not an elite team and until Jimmy can play as a top Goalie we won't be able to hang with those teams.

I'd settle for playoff team. Half the season gone now. We can't do much about our goaltending but hard decisions must be made. The fact we still have Sammy, Cleary, Kindl and Quincey playing is sad.

Lets see, Howard gets a $6 Mil per year deal for 6 years with a NO TRADE CLAUSE! so where is the incentive to play better?? He has his $$$$ with a long term deal, why is Holland handing out NTC's on this team like Halloween candy!! the wings have 10 players with NTC's, Samuelsson,Cleary,Bertuzzi,Gustavsson,Howard,Ericsson,Weiss,Kronwall,Datsyuk and Alfredsson. The last 3 mentioned I can see making sense but the rest??? I mean WTF is Holland thinking? or is he even thinking at all?? This roster is a mess! and Holland has handcuffed himself with all these NTC's!

Have we officially hit rock bottom? Injuries or not our goaltending and Defense is healthy and they are terrible. Our offense isn't going to score 4 goals a game even if we magically can stay healthy for any period of time

Ericsson is a big loss. Injuries to Kindl and Quincey would actually help us as I think they may be the two worst d-men in the Wings system.

Don't know where to start ... we are crap, good luck USA but Howie is probably 3rd goalie so he'll be opening the door for the forwards and D's.

Good night Howie. Even Babcock has to agree that he is sucking.

Edited by RedWingsRox