• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/9 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Sharks 4

Rate this topic

I don't know if you guys remember me at all? I was here a while ago.I don't know if any of you are still on here when I was on here. I'm also not here to talk smack.

I was on twitter and overheard some things and wanted to get your guys unbiased opinions on the Sharks. Do you think they are the dirtiest team in the league?

I do miss the rivalry the Sharks and Redwings had over the years. It's not the same without you guys in the Western Conference. Hope you guys get healthy. You guys still bring the best out of the Sharks.

Idk about being dirty but they dive a lot

Idk about being dirty but they dive a lot

Agreed. I don't think of the Sharks as particularly dirty, but definitely have a few top divers. Couture being the worst.

Thanks for your guys input. I do know the Sharks dive, every team does. Couture does dive a lot. I just over heard that one Redwing fan said the Sharks are the dirtiest team in the league. And i just wanted to see what other fans thought about that!

Thanks for your guys input. I do know the Sharks dive, every team does. Couture does dive a lot. I just over heard that one Redwing fan said the Sharks are the dirtiest team in the league. And i just wanted to see what other fans thought about that!

Nope like others said, just divers. Abd that guy with the trainwreck face (couture) is the worst of the bunch