• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Kings 1

Rate this topic

what the heck is going on with datsyuk.. plays WC scores shootout and never plays again wtf! And Helm and Franzen man dont get me started.. these guys gotta get better if we have any chance at playoffs! Dont recall a season where so many of our big guys were out for such extended periods.

id sit Lash/Kindl and give Alexei another 2 games see how he handles playing against big body rosters. We cant see us getting anything out of these games

so give him some ice time and we can judge a bit better what we have coming

up.

Hate to be the negative one here but I predicted three losses on this Cali road trip and I'm not changing my prediction. Red Wings will be out of the top 8 after they leave Anaheim tomorrow. Go Wings!?

Edited by SimonSin

Apparently Tomas Tatar's father passed away today. Very sad news and I would be surprised if he plays tonight or tomorrow.

"Main roster currently at full health." That's a feat in itself these days.

I can't recall ever seeing that for the Red Wings.

The team is an utter distaster right now. Our 2nd line is a 4th line at best. Our "starting goalie" cant find his ass with both hands and a map. No chance in hell of winning tonight or tomorrow.

Not being pessimistic, rather realistic. Rough time to be a wings fan.

:lol: :lol: Well played sir.

As far as the game, we usually play really well against LA. Obviously going to need to score 1st, and Howard can't s*** the sheets again. (Defensive coverage tightening up couldn't hurt either.)

Oh g*ddammit, the Kings. I HATE games there. That piped in Eric Cartman "Go Kings Go" chant makes my ears bleed.

My grandparents loved the Tigers. LOVED them. Listened to every game on the radio......except the ones from Cleveland. No radio games from there (and later no teevee games from there on at their house) because of those drums the Indian fans would pound on all game in centerfield. I now understand their suffering.

Oh, yeah:

Wings 74

Kings -3

And that chant is never heard again

Datsyuk 15 goals

Z - 11

Tatar 10

Nyquist 9

Cleary 34

Edited by Jersey Wing

Oh g*ddammit, the Kings. I HATE games there. That piped in Eric Cartman "Go Kings Go" chant makes my ears bleed.

My grandparents loved the Tigers. LOVED them. Listened to every game on the radio......except the ones from Cleveland. No radio games from there (and later no teevee games from there on at their house) because of those drums the Indian fans would pound on all game in centerfield. I now understand their suffering.

Oh, yeah:

Wings 74

Kings -3

And that chant is never heard again

Datsyuk 15 goals

Z - 11

Tatar 10

Nyquist 9

Cleary 34

you aren't very goot at math are you lol

Oh wow, sad for TATS, wasn't his dad just on the dads trip in 24/7?

Also, I don't know what's up with jimmy but I can't understand what the issue is. Most of goals scored against him recently have been straight up snap shots/wristers that beat him clean with no screen or deflection. He needs his mojo back.

slila1.jpg

Edited by Kmahrle83

what the heck is going on with datsyuk.. plays WC scores shootout and never plays again wtf! And Helm and Franzen man dont get me started.. these guys gotta get better if we have any chance at playoffs! Dont recall a season where so many of our big guys were out for such extended periods.

I was reading on MLive yesterday that Helm and Dats were trying to be back for the game tonight and that Franzen hopefully won't be far behind. Not sure what's up, but I sorta expected at least Helm or Dats back.

Apparently Tomas Tatar's father passed away today. Very sad news and I would be surprised if he plays tonight or tomorrow.

I can't recall ever seeing that for the Red Wings.

If Tatar plays tonight, if fully expect another highlight reel goal from him....just for his old man. I can't imagine how he must feel right now.