• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Kings 1

Rate this topic

Sheahan is playing well, he and Jurco have big bodies, speed, energy, and crash the net. They are what this team needs. Obviously Tats is a solid player (rooting for him to be the next Datsyuk!). Nyquist has been streaky but he'll come around to be more consistent.

As tough as things have been, i do believe theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

Edit: i know Jurco isnt playing, but he is good, and should be.

Edited by RedWang

Sheahan is playing well, he and Jurco have big bodies, speed, energy, and crash the net. They are what this team needs. Obviously Tats is a solid player (rooting for him to be the next Datsyuk!). Nyquist has been streaky but he'll come around to be more consistent.

As tough as things have been, i do believe theres a light at the end of the tunnel.

Edit: i know Jurco isnt playing, but he is good, and should be.

Jurco scored tonight on a beautiful move. He's exactly the type of player we need right now with all these top 6 players injured.

I'm about done with Bertuzzi too. I wouldn't care if him, Cleary and Sammy were all benched when/if the Wings ever get healthy. Bertuzzi gets quality linemates, doesn't contribute much offensively and takes terrible penalties.

I hope more people start seeing reason when it comes to Bert. Cleary, Sammy and Quincey get all the crap but Bert is just as bad. He can be an average offensive zone player when he has Z and Dats on his line, but in any other scenario he's 100% useless.