• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/12 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Ducks 1

Rate this topic

You're missing Gustavsson on the depression chart.

I would be happy with a point tonight. Ducks are almost unbeatable at home and our situation is as it is. Gonna be a tough one for Mraz, hope he does well and gets some decent support. It would be good if we can keep the shots in the 20s or 30s and not the 40s like yesterday.

You're missing Gustavsson on the depression chart.

I would be happy with a point tonight. Ducks are almost unbeatable at home and our situation is as it is. Gonna be a tough one for Mraz, hope he does well and gets some decent support. It would be good if we can keep the shots in the 20s or 30s and not the 40s like yesterday.

I RAN OUT OF ROOM!!

I fixed it, it's updated. Thanks for the info, honestly just overlooked it while making the GDT.

I believe this is the third time this season we're on the second night of a back-to-back in less than 24 hours.

My hopes are honestly not high, but they were not last night either. I passed out after the 2nd and woke to a Cleary goal. I thought I was dreaming, but it turned out to be real life. Either way, I always watch. LGRW!

Only good news is the Ducks played last night in Phoenix while the Wings basically just had to go across town to get to Anaheim. I don't think it will matter though and I'll be pleasantly surprised with 1 point for the Wings tonight.

Plus Hiller played last night and is likely playing again tonight. If not we get to face the 3rd string tendy with Fasth injured. Both are also positive scenarios. Hiller has been unbelievable lately also he's bound to catch a loss and have a bad game.

Not surprised that none of the injured are coming back tonight. They've got 3 days rest coming up so no point pushing guys too soon. May as well get them healthy for the long haul.

That said, looking forward to watching this one and see if a repeat performance from last night is in store. Hopefully the kids will get a little more ice time,