• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/12 GDT: Red Wings 0 @ Ducks 1

Rate this topic

Not gonna give Z'berg a hard time but def not his best road trip, Tatar and Sheahan getting some great shifts in.

Z looks hurt to me. He was stretching his back before face-offs last game - i think he is holding on until dats comes back then he will go down - i hope I'm wrong

The difference in this game is failing to do anything on the power play.

Yup. Having this roster you have to take advantage if you expect to be the only team this year to beat the ducks at home. Still playing a solid game but that's not enough against the ducks

Yup. Having this roster you have to take advantage if you expect to be the only team this year to beat the ducks at home. Still playing a solid game but that's not enough against the ducks

With the line up we have out there scoring a couple on the PP would have been so damn huge. Giving up that first goal was deflating. Maybe it's just one game but damn the Ducks look so different without Getzlaf, wow.

Guest Crymson

Of course Cleary sits before Andersson. But as a 4th line C when everyone is healthy Sheahan would be a beast rather than Andersson. Also, for those saying Andy can PK - people forget how good Sheahan's PK skills are.

And these skills have been demonstrated in how many NHL games? In how much shorthanded ice time?

The difference in this game is failing to do anything on the power play.

Being without four top-six forwards makes scoring quite a bit more difficult.

I want to complain. Really, I do. But we should all keep things in perspective tonight. We've got something like 20 million dollars worth of players out with injuries and we're playing the top team in the league, in their barn, where they haven't lost in regulation this season. Sammy, Cleary, Bert, Kindl - all these Hockeytown Heroes (and more!) are playing important minutes, and being counted on to, like, actually do stuff.

I'm not making excuses, and I hate moral victories. It's just, in theory, we should be down 5-0 after 40 mins.

Edited by Dabura