• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/16 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Rangers 1

Rate this topic

:hysterical:

Yes, we can trade Andersson and keep the rest.

Have you watched Sheahan play this year? He's a great 200 foot player that is big, hits, is gritty and can chip in with offence and is really good on the PK. He's a bottom 6 guy that you keep for sure.

I agree with this. Riley has 4 points in 5 games, and is playing great two way game. He is a huge piece to our bottom 6, and it better than majority of them.

Last replay was the best angle. Kronwall gets his stick in there one-handed, lifts Nash's stick off the puck, Nash mysteriously falls down.

He was trying to cut in and lost an edge.. not a dive, just a bad call

How you miss that one.. come on now

:hysterical:

Yes, we can trade Andersson and keep the rest.

Have you watched Sheahan play this year? He's a great 200 foot player that is big, hits, is gritty and can chip in with offence and is really good on the PK. He's a bottom 6 guy that you keep for sure.

agree, i like his game alot i was just thinking if i HAD to get rid of 2/5 id keep the three with the most raw talent/potential. But i would prefer to keep Sheahan Edited by RedWang

agree, i like his game alot i was just thinking if i HAD to get rid of 2/5 id keep the three with the most raw talent/potential. But i would prefer to keep Sheahan

If we're thinking about bringing a big piece in, I think we'll have to part with at least one of Jurco/Nyquist/Tatar. I'd be ok with losing Andersson and Nyquist (and whatever else), given the right return.

If we're thinking about bringing a big piece in, I think we'll have to part with at least one of Jurco/Nyquist/Tatar. I'd be ok with losing Andersson and Nyquist (and whatever else), given the right return.

Yeah id let go of Nyquist before Jurco/Tatar (our future Hossa/St.Louis) but absolutely. We need somebody great if were giving up future leaders.