• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/18 GDT: Kings 2 @ Red Wings 3 (Shootout)

Rate this topic

More so the injuries..... I think we have a stanly cup winning team when Heathy but I mean lets get real

We definitely do not have a Stanley Cup winning team unless we make some changes to this roster. Certain kids need to be playing instead of plugs for us to be considered.

Guest mjtm77

We definitely do not have a Stanley Cup winning team unless we make some changes to this roster. Certain kids need to be playing instead of plugs for us to be considered.

K I'm sorry but you are so wrong. We have enough kids up. We are verry young. We don't need jurco who isn't ready. Plus on a heathy roster Sammy and Bert don't play. We have no old plugs. And have a dangerous roster that is for sure capable of a cup run.

Zetterberg dats mule

Abby helm Alfie

Nyquist Weiss Tatar

Cleary, miller, Anderson, Bert.

However u look at the lines we are deep. We don't need more kids

We definitely do not have a Stanley Cup winning team unless we win the Stanley Cup.

Sorry... I just thought it was funny.

Oh, today's game..... I'd like to see a continuation of Howard's recent play, but he has to get some goal support. I really want to see Nyquist get going. I'll say, optomistically..... 2 - 1 Detroit.... Nyquist and Emmerton for Detroit.... King for LA

Edited by barabbas16

K I'm sorry but you are so wrong. We have enough kids up. We are verry young. We don't need jurco who isn't ready. Plus on a heathy roster Sammy and Bert don't play. We have no old plugs. And have a dangerous roster that is for sure capable of a cup run. Zetterberg dats mule

Abby helm Alfie

Nyquist Weiss Tatar

more kids the better

K I'm sorry but you are so wrong. We have enough kids up. We are verry young. We don't need jurco who isn't ready. Plus on a heathy roster Sammy and Bert don't play. We have no old plugs. And have a dangerous roster that is for sure capable of a cup run.

Zetterberg dats mule

Abby helm Alfie

Nyquist Weiss Tatar

K sorry but your wrong. Jurco is already a better option then most of the players on this team, same with Shehan do you not watch the games ? Our best player against the Rangers was Jurco but somehow he doesn't belong on this team in your 'world'.

Faster, stronger lineups are better then what we have. What you have posted above is unrealistic because that is not what the lines will be. Bert will be on the 1st line, Helm will not be centering the 2nd line. Their is also no guarantee that this lineup will be healthy at all this season.

Jurco >>>> Cleary, Miller Anderson, Bert

Shehan >>>> Cleary, Miller, Anderson, Bert

Ouellett >> Quincey

Marchenko >> Quciney

Edit:

A breakdown of these players.

Quincey, Cleary and Sammy have 18 points in 120GP this season and are a collective -20

Jurco, Shehan, Ouellett and Marchenko have 7 points in 18 GP this season and are a collective +5.

I haven't even added Bert in there who is a -12 and Miller who is a -6

Edited by darkmanx

Once people are IR there's no room for Jurco or Sheahan, regardless of their ability, until the roster limits lift after the trade deadline. Bertuzzi and Samuelsson would only clear $100k, and other guys are already set to go back to GR eventually.

Datsyuk

Zetterberg

Franzen

Weiss

Tatar

Nyquist

Helm

Alfredsson

Bertuzzi

Miller

Andersson

Samuelsson

Abdelkader

13 spots set, 1 spot open and taken by Cleary.

If you want to argue that Glendening and Eaves should be send down before Sheahan and Jurco, I can get on board with that, but there's no room with a reasonably healthy lineup.

Not if they're not ready

there are several that are ready

Once people are IR there's no room for Jurco or Sheahan, regardless of their ability, until the roster limits lift after the trade deadline. Bertuzzi and Samuelsson would only clear $100k, and other guys are already set to go back to GR eventually.

Datsyuk

Zetterberg

Franzen

Weiss

Tatar

Nyquist

Helm

Alfredsson

Bertuzzi

Miller

Andersson

Samuelsson

Abdelkader

If you want to argue that Glendening and Eaves should be send down before Sheahan and Jurco, I can get on board with that, but there's no room with a reasonably healthy lineup.

some aren't gonna be back anytime soon and Samuelsson will be riding the pine...like tonight

As much as we want to believe that Jurco and Oulett and Marchenko are ready, they really aren't. Jurco has to put on some weight he gets pushed around too easily. Injuries are healing this team should be 100 % after the Olympic break leaving just a quarter of the season left. Stay above water, make a run late. It's been the Red Wings way the past 4 years....

The sad thing is Tootoo is on none of your lists.

esteef

Doesn't deserve to be. Liability in the D zone. If he had just a bit more skill he'd be an extremely effective player. Would love to see him blocking shots and using his strength and toughness to get to the net, but he's too interested in throwing the big hit that puts him out of position.

Wish we had a time machine. We could use this guy.

tumblr_mzbinbruZR1st80kro1_400.jpg

That guy would have a couple concussions (with no retribution) by now and would be centering the 4th line so Cleary could be in the top 6.

Now, if we got these 3...

$(KGrHqZHJBQFBE9B)Ic!BQy+rKzbF!~~60_3.JP

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

Not if they're not ready there are several that are readyOnce people are IR there's no room for Jurco or Sheahan, regardless of their ability, until the roster limits lift after the trade deadline. Bertuzzi and Samuelsson would only clear $100k, and other guys are already set to go back to GR eventually.

Datsyuk

Zetterberg

Franzen

Weiss

Tatar

Nyquist

Helm

Alfredsson

Bertuzzi

Miller

Andersson

Samuelsson

Abdelkader

If you want to argue that Glendening and Eaves should be send down before Sheahan and Jurco, I can get on board with that, but there's no room with a reasonably healthy lineup. some aren't gonna be back anytime soon and Samuelsson will be riding the pine...like tonight

Samuelsson and Cleary should sit. That leaves 2 spots, and if someone is hurt it will probably be a center meaning Jurco still has no spot