No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Nucks vs Flames

Rate this topic

Guest RyaN_84

Are you a Wings fan or just trolling?

no.

I've been a Penguins fan for over 25 years.

But in all seriousness, this game was actually pretty intense.

PJ Stock went balistic during the first intermission.

I would be suprised if CBC keeps him.

edit: i have video here.

not sure if it will be viewable for people outside Canada.

oh well might as well try.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hockeynightincanada/insidethegame/video/#id=2430887526

Edited by RyaN_84

Tortorella is such a retard. Did he really think he was going to get past McGrattan and the entire Flames team to get at Hartley?

This guy throws a big scene for every team he coaches for. He's always acting bigger than the team. Whether it's his antics on the bench, press conferences or interviews, Tortorella is a guy no team should hire. He's a distraction to all his teams.

Edited by GMRwings1983

no.

I've been a Penguins fan for over 25 years.

But in all seriousness, this game was actually pretty intense.

PJ Stock went balistic during the first intermission.

I would be suprised if CBC keeps him.

edit: i have video here.

not sure if it will be viewable for people outside Canada.

oh well might as well try.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/hockeynightincanada/insidethegame/video/#id=2430887526

I agree with PJ Stock 100%.

Guest RyaN_84

I agree with PJ Stock 100%.

ah so the video is viewable for american IPs?

well thats good then.

just the fire in PJs eyes. you can tell he is fuming. lol

Edited by RyaN_84

Ed Whalen would have loved this game.

Welcome to the "Brian Burke era of Flames hockey".

PJ Stock: "Calgary Frames"? Who picks out his wardrobe? It looked like he had a beer bet with someone who said he couldn't find a shirt to wear during the "Inside the Game" segment that was:

A) Ugly

B) Had the Bruins' team colours

at the same time.

ah so the video is viewable for american IPs?

well thats good then.

just the fire in PJs eyes. you can tell he is fuming. lol

PJ Stock giving Bieksa love makes me want to puke. Bieksa might be the biggest spotpicker in the league.

His wimpiness in that Boston series from a few years ago tells you all you need to know about what a ***** Bieksa is.

Is there a way we can photo shop this and put the Laughing Hudler's in there?

OH MY GOD. I feel like you may have opened Pandora's Box with that question, and I find myself both excited and terrified of the results. Where's Mabus?

Re: the game, I find myself torn between the sheer entertainment of it all and disgust at what an utter s***show it was. Torts is insane, and I'm pretty sure he's going to murder someone before the end of the season.

IMO nothing would make hockey less legitimate than not allowing certain players to start a game, or play against other players.

If Torts wanted to defuse the situation, he could have played the Sedins with Sestito. None of the Canucks were jumped in the line brawl, despite Westgarth having the chance to force Bieksa to fight. The refs also went overboard in giving four players from each team misconducts for secondary altercations, when two of the fights were simultaneous.

I'm in no way saying players should be barred from starting a game, but when you put out your goons with Kevin Westgarth taking the opening faceoff and big surprise a line brawl breaks out, the coach should be held responsible. Because those players were sent out there with either an explicit or at least implied message to drop the gloves and go off the opening faceoff.

Earlier this season Toronto tried to diffuse the goon situation by putting their stars our there and it almost resulted in Kessel getting the snot beat out of him by supergoon John Scott. Luckily Kessel was smart enough to back up and start swinging his stick to avoid the beating.

The hilarity continues...

"Vancouver Canucks enforcer Tom Sestito’s 13-year-old sister gets into Twitter fight with ESPN’s Keith Olbermann"

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/01/16/vancouver-canucks-enforcer-tom-sestitos-13-year-old-sister-gets-into-twitter-fight-with-espns-keith-olbermann/

Guest RyaN_84

"Vancouver Canucks enforcer Tom Sestito’s 13-year-old sister gets into Twitter fight with ESPN’s Keith Olbermann"

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/01/16/vancouver-canucks-enforcer-tom-sestitos-13-year-old-sister-gets-into-twitter-fight-with-espns-keith-olbermann/

i seriously couldnt stop laughing after i heard this! lmao

@KeithOlbermann the Sestito household enjoys your arrogant left wing blurbs and we are looking forward to your next firing:)

Edited by RyaN_84

And apparently Carmelo Anthony plays for the Denver Broncos? :crazy:

esteef

its amazing how many goons both these teams have, Hartley shouldnt be allowed to start a goon line. (Shouldnt be allowed to have goons period). Especially after what happening in Buffalo with kessel what was torts suppose to do? He was right to throw a fit because his team is actually playing for a playoff position while the flames are absolutely terrible.

This is hilarious. Esepecially after Tom Sestito's comments about Olbermann. I agree. ESPN =/= hockey knowledge.

Liberals.....LMAO.

And FWIW, for those that have not read the link, this has nothing to do with the Flames games, it was in reference to the Nucks/Kings game on Monday.

Edited by rrasco