• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ash11

Injury Updates

Rate this topic

SOOOOO, whats going on with these injruies. Anybody expected to return monday (im going to the game) and why the hell do i hear day to day and then have players not return in 2 weeks. Kind of frusterating... so any word???? helm? pav? franzen? alf? i know weiss is out untill after olympics but come on i would love a time frame

Mickey said Ericsson is not far away, Pav not until Wednesday at the earliest and Alf hasn't skated since his back spasms. I think Helm and Franzen are when they 'feel good', so who knows.

Guest mjtm77

Pav was only suppose to be out for a week max. It's been what like 3 Ish? I bet he won't be back tell at least Friday. This is just a guess

Mickey said Ericsson is not far away, Pav not until Wednesday at the earliest and Alf hasn't skated since his back spasms. I think Helm and Franzen are when they 'feel good', so who knows.

I kinda get the feeling Alfie is taking it easy to be ready for the olympics - which is not what we are paying him for.

Wings on ice for morning skate. Helm is skating with Tatar and Miller. Helm might be ready to return tonight in place of Emmerton.

Not getting hopes up.

Helm confirms he is in tonight.

Wings on ice for morning skate. Helm is skating with Tatar and Miller. Helm might be ready to return tonight in place of Emmerton.

That line just got a whole lot more exciting.

It will be really hard for anyone to out-work those three.

I kinda get the feeling Alfie is taking it easy to be ready for the olympics - which is not what we are paying him for.

I guess if that's true (at this point only speculation) I wouldn't blame him too much. It's his last chance to represent his country on the Big Stage.

Conspiracy Theory #508

Craig MacTavish did a really great interview with the Edmonton Journal. At one point he says:

The GM and the coach, it’s always a difficult relationship because there are always two different thoughts. There’s winning and there’s small picture and big picture. The coach is trying to win the next game. The manager is trying to win the Stanley Cup. He’s got a bigger picture view, so instead of having guys that don’t necessarily have much upside, but they can execute, those would be the guys the coach would want in. The manager would want guys that aren’t quite at the level of these other guys, but they have significant upside. It’s just growth potential.

Edited by Dabura

Happy as hell helms back, has anyone seen lines?

Per khan as of mornig skate:

Nyquist Z Abby

Jurco sheahan Bert

Miller Helm Tatar

Eaves Glend Cleary

I however, in lew of our scoring troubles, would like to see a loaded top 6.

Nyquist Z Tatar

Jurco Sheahan Abby

Miller Helm Bert

Eaves Glend Cleary

But we'll see.

Any updates on whos going in net tomorrow night?

Or pav? Or ericsson?

Were gonna need final form Gustavsson to be a showstopper and our 2 big returns (pav/ericsson) to have a glimmer of hope of beating the Hawks.

Z pav bert

Nyquist shehan tatar

Jurco helm abby

Cleary glend miller

Would be a massive step up in offense just based on getting one guy back and shuffling the lines.

Edit: Per Khan; on defense, Kronwall, Quincey not skating today.

Datsyuk, Alfie are on ice. Howard is not.

Edited by RedWang