• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ash11

Injury Updates

Rate this topic

Franzen also said that today is the first day since mid December that he hasn't felt the least bit foggy.

"Need to talk to the training staff, see what they think" Franzen said "I'm just happy to not feel like im in the fog anymore. Like this is the first day."

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

Jimmy Howard on the ice in full gear working with goalie coach Jim Bedard as Wings filing onto ice for skate. Howard not ready to play yet.

Howard is facing shots, which obviously is a good sign since he said on Tuesday his knee would be re-assessed in a week.

Andersson (lower body) skating for first time in eight days.

Based on how they're skating it looks like Alfredsson is back tonight, on line with Helm and Cleary.

I'm really kinda tired of deleting off-topic posts from here. This is a thread about injuries, not lines, not whether Babcock is a good coach or not, who should sit, etc. There's at least the GDT to discuss this in, and more than likely a couple of other threads as well. Let's keep this to injuries, please. Any more off-topic posts will *sigh* be deleted and the offending member suspended.

Thanks.

I'm really kinda tired of deleting off-topic posts from here. This is a thread about injuries, not lines, not whether Babcock is a good coach or not, who should sit, etc. There's at least the GDT to discuss this in, and more than likely a couple of other threads as well. Let's keep this to injuries, please. Any more off-topic posts will *sigh* be deleted and the offending member suspended.

Thanks.

Whoa!! Sorry, didn't realize there was an issue. My bad.

Thanks.

Sorry mate, i didnt mean to get off topic, i see a conversation and i reply to it. Rarely thinking about if im in the right thread to post such a reply.

But i see what yamean. Just dont drop the banhammer! Were all friends here!

Thanks.

Player comes back, lines change. Where a guy plays, who sits, and who gets shuffled to a new line is all part of the conversation.

Whoa!! Sorry, didn't realize there was an issue. My bad.

No problem.

Sorry mate, i didnt mean to get off topic, i see a conversation and i reply to it. Rarely thinking about if im in the right thread to post such a reply.

But i see what yamean. Just dont drop the banhammer! Were all friends here!

Yeah, everyone got off track. I kinda thought a page and a half disappearing would give folks a hint, but apparently no one noticed. :D

Player comes back, lines change. Where a guy plays, who sits, and who gets shuffled to a new line is all part of the conversation.

You might think that, but not really. Especially not with the 100 other threads with the exact same conversation going on. No need to repeat the same thing in multiple threads.

Per St James: No Zetterberg or Datsyuk tomorrow.

Andersson is a maybe but since they havent made any moves to send someone down it looks doubtful. Also, Howard is back off of IR.

Which leads me to believe theyll roll the same lines as last game. But with Jimmy starting.

Edited by RedWang

Guest mjtm77

I don't get it cause originally dats was suppose to miss a game or two... Do we have any info on when he will return or is there nothin?