Nyquist Z abby

jurco sheahan Bert

Tatar helm miller

Eaves glend cleary

Kronner smitty

Quincey Deke

Lashoff kindl

Howard in net.

GO WINGS! Calling a 3-2 win! (Tats,Jurco,Nyquist with goals)

Updated with graphics, sorry for the delay guys.

Wings pull off a shocker tonight and win 5-1.

Sheahan (2), Zetterberg, Kronwall, Eaves

Another huge game out of our boy Jimmy H.

GO RED WINGS!!

(Also for those looking for a signature banner, I posted some in the Creative Media section of the forums. Give them a look and feel free to use one as your signature if you like it.)

Would love to be optimistic about tonight's game (especially with Helm's return). But there's still so many key injuries right now...And the Blues have been one of the best teams in the West so far this season (and they just got Steen back). Let's just say I'll be pretty surprised if we even get a point tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Would love to be optimistic about tonight's game (especially with Helm's return). But there's still so many key injuries right now...And the Blues have been one of the best teams in the West so far this season (and they just got Steen back). Let's just say I'll be pretty surprised if we even get a point tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Best defense, maybe the best power forward in the game plus Steen back, nope I don't expect much other than a good fight against the best team in the West (I don't think the Hawks would beat the Blues in 7 games).

At least that kid Tarasenko isn't playing, he was a beast last time (?) we played them.

I have a feeling I'm going to hulk rage over Backes tonight. That's a pretty plausible prediction as it happens every Blues game.

Hopefully we smoke them so cprice doesn't show his ugly mug.

At least that kid Tarasenko isn't playing, he was a beast last time (?) we played them.

I have a feeling I'm going to hulk rage over Backes tonight. That's a pretty plausible prediction as it happens every Blues game.

Hopefully we smoke them so cprice doesn't show his ugly mug.

It's not his fault that he can do whatever he wants, without facing the consequences you won't see him doing that against the Toronto Maple Leafs, Bruins or Flames guy is a beast but also a spot picker. If this game doesn't bring any new injuries I would be very happy.

Best defense, maybe the best power forward in the game plus Steen back, nope I don't expect much other than a good fight against the best team in the West (I don't think the Hawks would beat the Blues in 7 games).

Who is the power forward you speak of? I much to my shame dont follow the Blues/ know their players to watch for.

I don't care what anyone says, but I love David Backes. I would love to have him on the Wings. I would also love to see him beaten mercilessly in every facet of his game tonight. So there.

Good to have Helm back, hopefully we play up to the competition as we tend to do and rage out a W tonight.

LGW!

Backes is a monster, and I agree that he is among the league elite power forwards, if not the best. I'd flip from excitement if he ever landed here but I see him as being a career Blue.

42 GP 17G 18A +13 76 PIM 146 Hits

He does it all, offensive thread, physical presence, and will drop the gloves with anyone.

Backes the guy is sadly the definition of a big beast. Would love to have him on the Wings but watching our players against him is not something I'm looking forward to today.

We should kidnap him and force him to play for the Wings. Throw him out there in a Shanahan jersey.

"Isn't that David Backes?"

"No, it's Brendan Shanahan."

"But I just saw Shanny back the--"

"IT'S BRENDAN SHANAHAN."