• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/20 GDT: Blues 4 @ Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I don't think he will be a career Blues player, he knows his value is only going to rise so will the salary cap if someone offers 7,5 for 8 years I doubt Armstrong matches that.

Lidstrom should just phone him and get him to sign with the Wings *g*

Edited by frankgrimes

against the best team in the West (I don't think the Hawks would beat the Blues in 7 games).

Cant be the best team in the West when they are 1-7 against the California teams.

Tough game for the Wings. My heaf says 3-1 Blues but Im hoping for 2-0 Wings. In my seat waiting for puck drop.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So wait, im not positive about this but if i recall correctly, the game after Babs calls out the injured players "millions of dollars that never play" and Helmer is back on the ice.

Seems like Helm took it to heart, sacked up, and came to play. Gotta give props.

Guest mjtm77

Cant be the best team in the West when they are 1-7 against the California teams.Tough game for the Wings. My heaf says 3-1 Blues but Im hoping for 2-0 Wings. In my seat waiting for puck drop.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If we have a good first period we will be okay.

Guest DeGraa55

Go Detroit griffins!!!! I hope sheahan and jucro light it up tonight. Seems like all we need is to score two goals nowadays and wed win...but yet people still think we need defense LOL.

FYI, for anyone in Toledo or anyone else on buckeye cable...

While the HD cable channels are still messed up and blacked out, I just realized that for whatever reason, the regular, non-HD channels are still working, and the game can be seen there...