• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

This is a big game. We need points, badly. Finally the defence is healthy, Gus has been our best goalie all year and he's finally healthy. Let's win the game 2-1, or 3-2 and start to get on a roll.

Other than the fact Howard is better and was finding his game, Howard is the only reason we have gotten the last few wins

Lets win this one! Happy the game is on NBC I really do not enjoy the wings broadcast

Agree. The intermission report couldn't be worse and Ozzie makes me puke. NBC is pretty bad tho....

Holland has done a great job with this team.... BUT the last 3 years he has made some horrible moves which we all know what they are. Also he did a interview on 105.1 with Matt Dery and he said in part "kids are not the answer, this is a men's league" I just think Holland is really naïve if he thinks Cleary, Sammy, Bert, Eaves are better then Jurco, Tats, Nyquist and Sheehan. But about tonights game I am hoping a 2-1 wings win but we'll see. GO Wings and please NO MORE INJURIES.

Holland has done a great job with this team.... BUT the last 3 years he has made some horrible moves which we all know what they are. Also he did a interview on 105.1 with Matt Dery and he said in part "kids are not the answer, this is a men's league" I just think Holland is really naïve if he thinks Cleary, Sammy, Bert, Eaves are better then Jurco, Tats, Nyquist and Sheehan. But about tonights game I am hoping a 2-1 wings win but we'll see. GO Wings and please NO MORE INJURIES.

People keep taking that quote out of context. He was referencing the fact that people are looking to our young players to be saviours and save the season which is not fair.