• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

...not to burst your bubble, but even though we are loving how good Jurco, Sheahan and the likes of Eaves are playing, the sad reality is, when Wings get healthy, they will ALL be back in GR, even Eaves. Can't waive Bert or Sammy or Cleary now can we...

at this stage i'd waive Sammy even if i get no cap relief.

Kronwall always seems to be looking for a big hit against the Hawks. I like it. That would have been a beauty.

We played well enough, but wow, that Cleary-Helm-Bertuzzi line.... whatever plan Babs had with that, it's not working. 2 goals against already and I think there could be more.

At least we got rewarded with some goals of our own. Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco is a good line, and the 4th line is the best we've had in a while.

Best period from Eaves in a long time. Always liked him and happy to see him get rewarded. They responsed well after going down 2-0. Thought it might get pretty ugly, but to their credit, it's a brand new game.

Can't keep Cleary and Bertuzzi together, though. Already been on the ice for two goals against and you know something else bad is bound to happen.

Can't keep Cleary and Bertuzzi together, though. Already been on the ice for two goals against and you know something else bad is bound to happen.

I agree with this, but then I think about who he would put either Cleary or Bert with in this game? The Tatar/Sheahan/Jurco line are playing good and fun to watch, and the Miller/Glendening/Eaves is in the offensive zone constantly and also playing well. Surely, we're not putting either of them on the first line. I honestly believe that there is no other place he can play those guys in this game. Their only true spot is just off this team.

Whos with me when i say...

CLEARY BERT QUINCEY

GET THE f*** OUT.

YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVENT.

Whos with me when i say...

CLEARY BERT QUINCEY

GET THE f*** OUT.

YOU ARE NO LONGER RELEVENT.

WELL i wouldnt go that far we need a cleanup crew after games maybe some waterboys

I agree with this, but then I think about who he would put either Cleary or Bert with in this game? The Tatar/Sheahan/Jurco line are playing good and fun to watch, and the Miller/Glendening/Eaves is in the offensive zone constantly and also playing well. Surely, we're not putting either of them on the first line. I honestly believe that there is no other place he can play those guys in this game. Their only true spot is just off this team.

Agreed, it's tough right now. I like the kid line together too. I guess I would probably just flip Miller and Cleary. It sucks because that 4th line was good in the first, but I don't think the Wings can afford more of Cleary and Bertuzzi on the same line.

Yes, both need to be off the team when some of these other guys get healthy.