• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Guest Playmaker

I am really heartbroken that my once powerful Red Wings have fallen this far from grace because of Babcock and Holland. Hockey Zues, please, I beggeth of you, do not let this team become the scourge of the NHL again...

It's time now to shake this team at its core! If this same team steps on the ice next week, it's over. Heaven forbid this same team skates together after the trade deadline. If nothing is done to reclaim our dominant stronghold over the NHL, both Holland AND Babcock must be fired.

Waive Cleary and Bertuzzi today, don't even wait 0:001 after the final buzzer sounds. Trade Q, trade K, trade prospects, I am even getting on board with trading Nyquist and Patterson to get this ship back on course.

I have never been so mad than I am today. Back in 1999 the Wings gave Petr Klima a contract so he could play for the Wings again and retire a Red Wing. It's time they do the same for Fedorov, he is 100X better than half the crap on the ice right now...

They had the grace to fall from because of Holland and Babcock.

Agreed, it's tough right now. I like the kid line together too. I guess I would probably just flip Miller and Cleary. It sucks because that 4th line was good in the first, but I don't think the Wings can afford more of Cleary and Bertuzzi on the same line.

Yes, both need to be off the team when some of these other guys get healthy.

The really damning thing is this team, as it currently stands, probably wouldn't miss them. Never mind our team at full strength.