• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Blackhawks 4 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

What a game. Love how hard this group competes. They are obviously overmatched most nights right now in the talent department, but they work really hard and are entertaining to watch. Excited to see what the combination of the kids and healthy bodies could possibly do.

Beating the Blackhawks is always sweet. Especially when Eddie has to suffer through it live. That clown needs to stick to Blackhawks broadcasts only. He can't put aside his fandom on a national telecast.

That's the first time in a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg while that I actually enjoyed a shootout. Wish I could have seen this on Monday, but a win is great! If they somehow still let Patty go at the end of this season and keep Cleary, they're dumber than I thought.

P.S. Really like Glendening more and more. I think he looks like Helm when he first came up.

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

That was one of the best hockey games I've ever seen. Honestly.

And you know what? The shootout made it that much better.

So incredibly happy for the guys. Such a huge win in so many ways.

Not the best game I've ever seen. But hot damn was it ever satisfying.

I think I could watch that whole game again RIGHT NOW. Incredible hockey. Not the best defense or goaltending by any means, but fast paced, lots of chances, speed, skill, you name it.

Even the shootout was entertaining.

Part of me thinks it's a shame we're not going to face the Hawks more, but part of me knows they'd win 4 out 5. Still, fun games against them most of the time.

Tatar was sick, Ericsson was a beast, Z and Nyquist had a good game, but the stars were Miller, Glendening and Eaves. What work they did for 65 minutes, and then that SO goal by Eaves.

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to this team's potential when healthy. Remove Cleary and Bert, or at least one of them, and insert Franzen/Datsyuk/Alfredsson and those are some good looking lines.

I think I could watch that whole game again RIGHT NOW. Incredible hockey. Not the best defense or goaltending by any means, but fast paced, lots of chances, speed, skill, you name it.

Even the shootout was entertaining.

Part of me thinks it's a shame we're not going to face the Hawks more, but part of me knows they'd win 4 out 5. Still, fun games against them most of the time.

Tatar was sick, Ericsson was a beast, Z and Nyquist had a good game, but the stars were Miller, Glendening and Eaves. What work they did for 65 minutes, and then that SO goal by Eaves.

This is what I'm talking about when it comes to this team's potential when healthy. Remove Cleary and Bert, or at least one of them, and insert Franzen/Datsyuk/Alfredsson and those are some good looking lines.

I don't agree with the Hawks beating us 4 out of 5. Just something about Chicago that brings the best out of this team. I miss the west for that very reason.

On another note, how good was Jurco tonight? It was by far his best game of the year as a Wing.