• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

del zotto to NSH klein to NYR

Rate this topic

Just because you would, doesn't mean either of those GM's would.

Exactly in no way does Kindl return you Del Zotto even if he was in Vigenaults doghouse and is having a terrible year. No GM would be that stupid.

Starting to question Poile who the hell is going to score all the goals for them ? Sure their defense is lightyears above ours but in terms of offense I have a hard time seeing someone who can get 20 - 30 goals on this team.

i would have traded kindl for either one of them

Rangers wanted a right-handed d-man. And Klein's value is a quite a bit higher than Kindl's. I actually think Smith would have been the d-man that Nashville would have been more interested in.

Rangers wanted a right-handed d-man. And Klein's value is a quite a bit higher than Kindl's. I actually think Smith would have been the d-man that Nashville would have been more interested in.

:eh:

What's a right handed d-man? Is that allowed in the NHL?

I am neither here nor there on this trade, but what irks me is, once again, other teams not named Detroit are making deals to try to better their situation. Sometimes the whole 'home grown' excuses to keep a player gets on my nerves...in hindsight you see how that worked out with Franzen over Hossa.

I am neither here nor there on this trade, but what irks me is, once again, other teams not named Detroit are making deals to try to better their situation. Sometimes the whole 'home grown' excuses to keep a player gets on my nerves...in hindsight you see how that worked out with Franzen over Hossa.

this is what i was trying to say