• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

1/24 GDT: Canadiens 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Other lines at the skate: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Miller-Glendening-Eaves.

Based on how they're skating it looks like Bertuzzi might be scratched. Datsyuk and Franzen are skating but not ready to play.

Other lines at the skate: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Miller-Glendening-Eaves.

Based on how they're skating it looks like Bertuzzi might be scratched. Datsyuk and Franzen are skating but not ready to play.

The kids play and Bertuzzi is scratched? There's hope for this team yet.

Cannot believe they scratched Bert, but seriously, how could you break up Z and Gus, Miller - Glendening - Eaves, or Sheahan - Jurco - Tatar?

All 3 lines were superb vs the Hawks.

I would probably but Alfie with Z and Gus, and drop Abby with Helm and Cleary, but that's me. I guess Babs likes having the physical presence (abby) on the top line in case some goon takes a run at Z

GO WINGS!

Cannot believe they scratched Bert, but seriously, how could you break up Z and Gus, Miller - Glendening - Eaves, or Sheahan - Jurco - Tatar?

All 3 lines were superb vs the Hawks.

I would probably but Alfie with Z and Gus, and drop Abby with Helm and Cleary, but that's me. I guess Babs likes having the physical presence (abby) on the top line in case some goon takes a run at Z

GO WINGS!

Remember Z-Dats-Holmstrom?

Babcock likes a physical guy on the top line that will retrieve the puck down low, forecheck, and go hard to the net. Has nothing to do with protecting Zetterberg.

Remember Z-Dats-Holmstrom?

Babcock likes a physical guy on the top line that will retrieve the puck down low, forecheck, and go hard to the net. Has nothing to do with protecting Zetterberg.

Has everything to do with the puck retrieval skills of Abby and his wicked wrist shot. Glad to see him fully healthy again. Abs has looked real good past couple games