No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FlashyG

gdt
1/24 GDT: Canadiens 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

453 posts in this topic

Hoping for another energetic and entertaining game, should be an interesting battle.

Wings keep the winning alive, 3-1 final.

GO WINGS!!

Im benching Carey Price in fantasy tonight in hopes of a Wings win. Hopefully they wont let me down and make me look stupid like they did with Halak/Blues last Monday.

"An off the netting and in enterprise" - :hysterical:

With all the injuries and lost one-goal games, it's very difficult for me to believe that we're in 5th place in our division, but just like "The Goal", I'll take it..

Smurfs are above the Wings in the standings so this would be an opportunity to get some much needed points. But in the end it really depends on which team will show up.

Hopefully Subban and Eller are getting Kronwalled can't stand those two.

Edited by frankgrimes
Hockeymom1960 likes this

Other lines at the skate: Nyquist-Zetterberg-Abdelkader, Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Miller-Glendening-Eaves.

Based on how they're skating it looks like Bertuzzi might be scratched. Datsyuk and Franzen are skating but not ready to play.

The kids play and Bertuzzi is scratched? There's hope for this team yet.

The kids play and Bertuzzi is scratched? There's hope for this team yet.

That's true, however if Franzen were ready to play you just know a kid would come out and Dano would stay in :ninja:

Alfie confirmed back, Bertuzzi confirmed scratched.

I'd rather see Cleary sit, but at least Babs didn't bench one of the kids.

roboturner likes this

FLASHY

Oh, the sweet sight of Abdelwoman. Never gets old.

Dare I say I'm actually...*OK*...with the lines tonight? Minus Cleary?

LGW!

amato likes this

Cannot believe they scratched Bert, but seriously, how could you break up Z and Gus, Miller - Glendening - Eaves, or Sheahan - Jurco - Tatar?

All 3 lines were superb vs the Hawks.

I would probably but Alfie with Z and Gus, and drop Abby with Helm and Cleary, but that's me. I guess Babs likes having the physical presence (abby) on the top line in case some goon takes a run at Z

GO WINGS!

Cannot believe they scratched Bert, but seriously, how could you break up Z and Gus, Miller - Glendening - Eaves, or Sheahan - Jurco - Tatar?

All 3 lines were superb vs the Hawks.

I would probably but Alfie with Z and Gus, and drop Abby with Helm and Cleary, but that's me. I guess Babs likes having the physical presence (abby) on the top line in case some goon takes a run at Z

GO WINGS!

Remember Z-Dats-Holmstrom?

Babcock likes a physical guy on the top line that will retrieve the puck down low, forecheck, and go hard to the net. Has nothing to do with protecting Zetterberg.

Remember Z-Dats-Holmstrom?

Babcock likes a physical guy on the top line that will retrieve the puck down low, forecheck, and go hard to the net. Has nothing to do with protecting Zetterberg.

Has everything to do with the puck retrieval skills of Abby and his wicked wrist shot. Glad to see him fully healthy again. Abs has looked real good past couple games

Has everything to do with the puck retrieval skills of Abby and his wicked wrist shot. Glad to see him fully healthy again. Abs has looked real good past couple games

:shocking: Say whaaaaaa?